Why Are We Conditioned To Praise The Looks Of Pregnant Women?

OP probably some ugly dirtbomb who got his heart broke in 5th grade and never got over it, you are a scumbag and a dispicable human being period

2vxq4qt.jpg

eyes.gif
The trend continues on NT. Attack one and everyone else follows. No one thinks for themselves here. Groupthink at its finest.

OP, we're conditioned because they are very sensitive about their looks and what people think about them.

Just stick OS Forums my dude.

Oh look it's the OP's backup account.....
wink.gif
*blows kiss*

Originally Posted by Lazy B

eyes.gif
The trend continues on NT. Attack one and everyone else follows. No one thinks for themselves here. Groupthink at its finest.

OP, we're conditioned because they are very sensitive about their looks and what people think about them.

j/p

DCAllAmerican's post are always littered with some astonishment regarding anything that can be seen as not being manly enough. He wears his adolescence onhis sleeve. He reminds me of some 1950's dad. "whoa whoa whoa, whats with the long hair? I raised a son, not a daughter."

Poor guy. It's like he was found in a glacier. Pauly Shore wouldn't wasteenergy on this low of a life form though.

I can always count on his threads/posts to be the most moronic thing I read that day.

Your dad must be an awesome guy or your mom must be submissive

Some women do look good pregnant and better after pregnancy.

I know a few young women whose skin were glowing and breasts looked mighty inviting during their pregnancy.

And after their pregnancy they looked much better and mature than they did before. Their frames filled out nicely, youth help them bounce back better than everand they carried themselves much more confidently and sexy. There are a few 21/22 year olds on my job like this.

I personally don't "hype up" pregnant women tho. I haven't really seen that phenomenon...I don't even know if it possible. Most pregnantwomen are too hormonal, emotional and worried about their seed to be concerned with being "gassed up".

Men might be a little more courteous to pregnant women, ugly or otherwise but i really don't see anything wrong with that. They are in the process ofbringing life into the world. If your boy pushed someone out of the way of a moving car and got hit and injured himself...you're not going to roast himwhile hes in pain and trying to rebuild his body.

Its less about conditioning and more about natural communication and interaction. Same thing happens in the animal world.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

eyes.gif

wink.gif
*blows kiss*

This has nothing to do with group think, and everything to do with the fact that people on this board--with respect to those who frequent general--are startingto realize just how inane the OP and his biased topics are most of the time.

Furthermore, anyone whose seriously interested in the matter at hand, will realize, or would have done enough research to realize that, this"conditioning" is a biologically natural phenomena with our species, crafted by evolution and "mother nature", to ensure our survival ashumans.

It has nothing to do with "[sensitivity] about their look and what people think about them..."--contrary to what you may think.

Even so, irrespective of whether OP is merely expressing his opinion, I firmly believe that any person (emphasis on men, however) that can view a pregnantwoman in such a negative light, never mind the fact that all your attention is focused on the superficial, has deep seeded issues they need to work out;especially when WE ALL CAME FROM this, apparently, wretched female form.

If you can't see this, then I pray that you never impregnate a woman and have her bear you any children...'cause God knows you wouldn't want herspending 9 months in such an unattractive circumstance.

oh and for the record... i avoid preggos like the plauge. cause im one of those so called 'smooth talker' and will have a chick thinkin im tryin tostart a relationship.

but im sayin pregnancy isnt the worst thing to happen to women.

Men are.

cause men will GAS UP a broad who looks like bowser in the face and bowser in the body just to get some quick dome and have that broad thinkin she a dime forthe rest of her life.
and that in turn makes the beautiful girls think they aint #$+%, so they eat and get fat and turn into a blob of misshappen curves.
and the cycle continues.

thats why questions like this dont even need to be asked. if you really see women as disposible items then treat them as such.
i personally treat women like tupperwear.

How are men the worst thing that can happen to females? Men are practically slaves for women in the modern world.

You guys are all a bunch of females.

And SMH at questioning OPs relationship status.

Most %%+$%+* love the attitude and manliness.

I think like OP, and I speak for myself when I say IAS.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

your name is Robert, though

i only read the last 3 pages but i've never heard of this conditioning you speak of...

some women do have a glow about them while pregnant...some aren't so attractive...

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by WHPH10

your name is Robert, though

Another one of these? So they're going to be like daily or something?

Anyways, I found a pic of OP

heman.jpg

Back
Top Bottom