Why Are We Conditioned To Praise The Looks Of Pregnant Women?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by FedExciter

2vxq4qt.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP, YNS

DC seems like the kind of guy that had his $*+% pushed in while he was in prison and is now overcompensating on NT to appear more masculine.

Why does this subject even matter to you. the husbands a friends of pregnant women are the only ones that have to and mostly compliment them.

When i see a pregnant gurl: i just shake my head. Because if shes preg and she looks good, that just means i cant touch her. lol.

where are you getting this stuff from?

i was participating in a grappling tournament a few years back.

in walks this guy with undoubtedly the sexiest pregnant wife i had ever seen.

Chick had to be atleast 6-7 months in. I wouldve done TERRIBLE things to her.

turns out, he was in my division and i ended up facing him.

i beat him (on points, no submission)

I didnt win the tournament, but i remember having this immense satisfaction of knowing i beat the guy with the pregnant hot chick
laugh.gif

i then proceeded to go home and pleasure myself to thoughts of her riding me with that enormous prego belly.

Magic.

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

This thread definitely backfired on the OP
It was inevitable. Dude's threads always go 10+ pages and a lot of times it's filled with some ignorant stuff(not just from him). Even Igot tired of some of his recent threads with these questions
laugh.gif

I don't know why he won't answer the question tho. Either way he could lie. Unless not having a woman means he's less of a man or some %%@* to himand if he said he did. Pic requests would follow.

Originally Posted by Club29

i was participating in a grappling tournament a few years back.

in walks this guy with undoubtedly the sexiest pregnant wife i had ever seen.

Chick had to be atleast 6-7 months in. I wouldve done TERRIBLE things to her.

turns out, he was in my division and i ended up facing him.

i beat him (on points, no submission)

I didnt win the tournament, but i remember having this immense satisfaction of knowing i beat the guy with the pregnant hot chick
laugh.gif

i then proceeded to go home and pleasure myself to thoughts of her riding me with that enormous prego belly.

Magic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some women look good. Others not so much.

Perhaps it's different where you are OP, but I don't see it here. What I do see is a lot of either disgust (harsh yes) or disappointment at young girlsgetting pregnant. I'm talking 16-21.

Flag that.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

OP have you ever told a pregnant woman she looked bad?

Thread over.

Yeah, this thread seemed like one of those things where someone vents online since they wouldn't dare say it to anybody in person

salmabreastfeed044.jpg

halle_berry_tits_01.jpg
halle_berry_tits_01.jpg
halle_berry_tits.jpg

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/04/23-End/halle-berry-baby-boobs-breast-****.jpg

i've seen some sexy %@@ pregnant chicks... but the enlarged **** have alot to do with the 'Glow' lol

Back
Top Bottom