Why Are We Conditioned To Praise The Looks Of Pregnant Women?

because they're harboring another life in their stomach. regardless of how pudgy their neck gets or their extreme moodswings, that fact alone makes itbeautiful. i can only imagine how difficult pregnancy must be so i applaud them for the task alone.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

2vxq4qt.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tell me why you are posting GOOD examples of sexy pregnant women when in my initial statement I said SOME women can look good. I am concerned with the onesthat DON'T that are told that they do. I swear some of you don't read most of the time. Never once did I say ALL pregnant women look bad. Then you posta picture of Halle when I singled her out as a great celebrity example of pregnancy

Why does it matter that she doesn't look good and someone says she does? She's carrying another damn person the least anyone could do is give her acompliment and make her feel a lil better.

I am not in the business of lying to people for the sake of "being a good person." If that is what it really can be considered.

And to the person that asked, NO I would never tell one of them that they don't look good. Why would I? I don't do it to non pregnant women, I damnsure wouldn't do it to pregnant women. I am not rude to people as crazy as that is to believe.

People need to stop telling people they look good/nice for the sake of being nice. Maybe if I would have worded it that way I wouldn't have gotten suchbacklash. Pregnant or non pregnant women.

I am NOT discrediting how important pregnancy is for those that keep throwing the, "She is carrying a child" response my way.

They aret just regular people at this point tho. They are pregnant women with hormones everywhere who probably feel like a house. It's a simple complimentthat can go a long way. Why do people need do stop?

If someone doesn't deserve a compliment why are we giving them one just because they are pregnant though? That is what I am not understanding. Does a womanautomatically become a goddess because she is pregnant? Why doesn't she have to follow the rules of regular women when it comes to garnering compliments?

I UNDERSTAND what everyone is trying to say. She is pregnant, feels like crap, so the "least" a person could do to boost her ego is to complimenther. Ok that is fine and well, but why should/would we lie to people? It isn't like if nobody compliments a pregnant woman she will commit suicide oranything similar. At worst, she will just feel unattractive and that is just a trait of women regardless of how they look. So why are we approaching theircurrent physical state any different?

You're acting as if it's some universal rule that all people compliment pregnant women. If someone compliments an ugly pregnant chick that'sbetween them and that woman. I don't understand why you seem so bothered by this. Let that fat ugly chick feel good for a minute. I've never seenanyone go out of their way to compliment an unattractive pregnant woman. Maybe her friends will tell her but that's what friends are for. It's morethan just their physical state. They are emotional what does it hurt to make her feel a lil better? Once the kid drops it's back to ignoring her ugly %%#again.

Originally Posted by Club29

i was participating in a grappling tournament a few years back.

in walks this guy with undoubtedly the sexiest pregnant wife i had ever seen.

Chick had to be atleast 6-7 months in. I wouldve done TERRIBLE things to her.

turns out, he was in my division and i ended up facing him.

i beat him (on points, no submission)

I didnt win the tournament, but i remember having this immense satisfaction of knowing i beat the guy with the pregnant hot chick
laugh.gif

i then proceeded to go home and pleasure myself to thoughts of her riding me with that enormous prego belly.

Magic.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

eyes.gif
The trend continues on NT. Attack one and everyone else follows. No one thinks for themselves here. Groupthink at its finest.

OP, we're conditioned because they are very sensitive about their looks and what people think about them.

Just stick OS Forums my dude.
Nah if anything you're the one fallowing the NT trend that there's always a select few individuals who despite how true something is, theywill go against it simply because it's the popular opinion.

This thread has nothing to do with people being fallowers or going with the general consensus. You must not see DC post much.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Lazy B

eyes.gif
The trend continues on NT. Attack one and everyone else follows. No one thinks for themselves here. Groupthink at its finest.

OP, we're conditioned because they are very sensitive about their looks and what people think about them.

Just stick OS Forums my dude.
Nah if anything you're the one fallowing the NT trend that there's always a select few individuals who despite how true something is, they will go against it simply because it's the popular opinion.

This thread has nothing to do with people being fallowers or going with the general consensus. You must not see DC post much.

word

Lazy B

take your cape off and find your homie a decent psychiatrist in his area

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Tell me why you are posting GOOD examples of sexy pregnant women when in my initial statement I said SOME women can look good. I am concerned with the ones that DON'T that are told that they do. I swear some of you don't read most of the time. Never once did I say ALL pregnant women look bad. Then you post a picture of Halle when I singled her out as a great celebrity example of pregnancy
Problem I have with a lot of your posts and view points is you'll make outrageous claims seemingly attacking or criticizing a whole group ofpeople, but you'll throw in "SOME ______, not ALL" in your argument. So when people disagree or have a counterpoint, you just refer back to thatpoint in your post and then the argument is done because you said "some". A lot of the time you speak in huge generalizations or a collective voicethat you don't and can't represent, then you'll make a broad claim but as long as you specify "some" it's ok. But you're stillattacking the whole group usually based on the very end of the spectrum.

Everybody always lashing back at DC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And why y'all so worried about if he has a girl?

He isn't gonna tell y'all anyways because he has said on multiple occasions that he doesn't put personal business out on NT. *shrugs*

I think the gist of what he is getting at, is the fact that he doesn't understand why people should give undeserved compliments. The whole pregnancy bit isjust an example.

Pregnancy is the ultimate display of femininity. Curves are exaggerated, skin is clearer. What could be considered more feminine than a woman who is withchild? Is that a good answer or should I go on to challenge the masculinity of men for over-hyping pregos?

everyone lashes out at DC cause DC never stops lashing out at the world. You need to smoke some hemp or something my friend.

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He isn't gonna tell y'all anyways because he has said on multiple occasions that he doesn't put personal business out on NT. *shrugs*

I think the gist of what he is getting at, is the fact that he doesn't understand why people should give undeserved compliments. The whole pregnancy bit is just an example.
but no one has ever said you SHOULD do it nor have i ever heard of this CONDITIONING...if someone decides to do it thats on them and i wouldassume they really do think that woman is attractive pregnant

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think the gist of what he is getting at, is the fact that he doesn't understand why people should give undeserved compliments. The whole pregnancy bit is just an example.
but no one has ever said you SHOULD do it nor have i ever heard of this CONDITIONING...if someone decides to do it thats on them and i would assume they really do think that woman is attractive pregnant

Yea man. I don't understand this thing about it being "conditioned" behavior either. Whatever though.

and,
I don't think we are conditioned to praise the LOOKS of pregnant women, but rather we praise pregnant women in general because birth is a "beautifulthing" and without women well...

Back
Top Bottom