Why Are We Conditioned To Praise The Looks Of Pregnant Women?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by dreClark

Everybody always lashing back at DC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And why y'all so worried about if he has a girl?

He isn't gonna tell y'all anyways because he has said on multiple occasions that he doesn't put personal business out on NT. *shrugs*

I think the gist of what he is getting at, is the fact that he doesn't understand why people should give undeserved compliments. The whole pregnancy bit is just an example.
but no one has ever said you SHOULD do it nor have i ever heard of this CONDITIONING...if someone decides to do it thats on them and i would assume they really do think that woman is attractive pregnant

laugh.gif
There's people in this thread who said that you should do it.........or am I going crazy? Could'e sworn I read may statements hinting at that.

Regardless though, I was just speaking on what I thought he was trying to get across. Speaking for myself, when presented w/ that situation I alwayscomplimented the woman...even if it was a lie. I wouldn't want to make her feel bad about herself or the life that she is bringing into this world. Somewomen feel kind of....ehhh, I dunno how to put it. Ruined is too harsh of a word, but like they think that the kid is the end of what they once were. And theyview the kid in a negative light. It's disgusting.

Now if you ask me about your kid, all bets are off. I probably won't even answer the question. Just something along the lines of "Awwwww, that's acute shirt he has on"

Originally Posted by TCERDA

A walking miracle is always a beautiful thing.
pimp.gif
Real Talk

I completely agree. But I can't say that all pregnant women look good.

I'll praise her anytime if she look like this preggo:

christina-aguilera-ellen.jpg

OP is worried about people who lie when complimenting people? how do you know they are lying? people have varied tastes and that means what is ugly to you isbeautiful to another person. go try and enroll in a "how to remain ignorant and moronic and still get through life" class or something?

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by TCERDA

A walking miracle is always a beautiful thing.
pimp.gif
Real Talk

I completely agree. But I can't say that all pregnant women look good.

I'll praise her anytime if she look like this preggo:

christina-aguilera-ellen.jpg
pimp.gif
Yea I forgot about those ho oters she had

Yeah I imagine DCAllAmerican having a moment of clarity when he is older. He will be rocking in a chair, complaining of being cold, sucking a Werther'sOriginal, still single, still complaining about his friends being simps or complaining about blurred gender lines. All of a sudden mid-way through Matlock hewill have an epiphany, "Being a douche bag has gotten me nowhere!"

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Yeah I imagine DCAllAmerican having a moment of clarity when he is older. He will be rocking in a chair, complaining of being cold, sucking a Werther's Original, still single, still complaining about his friends being simps or complaining about blurred gender lines. All of a sudden mid-way through Matlock he will have an epiphany, "Being a douche bag has gotten me nowhere!"
laugh.gif

Good one, sir.

because women's bodies are going through all sorts of things, its #%!@%+ up for you to even question this. Their self esteem is all out of whack theycan't even see that theyre beautiful regardless of the fat nose and puffy ankles because they're bringing a life into the world. %##+.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Yeah I imagine DCAllAmerican having a moment of clarity when he is older. He will be rocking in a chair, complaining of being cold, sucking a Werther's Original, still single, still complaining about his friends being simps or complaining about blurred gender lines. All of a sudden mid-way through Matlock he will have an epiphany, "Being a douche bag has gotten me nowhere!"
laugh.gif

Good one, sir.
Cotdamn
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom