Why Are We Conditioned To Praise The Looks Of Pregnant Women?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

the way OP think i wouldnt be surprised if he would try and just "take it"

this dude got issues.
AYO!
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

do you have a girl?

everybody quote this until he answers. If someone is going to follow your ways of thinking, you better at least be in a commited long (successful) relationship. Otherwise everything you say will be rendered *+!%$!@%

do you have a girl?

everybody quote this until he answers. If someone is going to follow your ways of thinking, you better at least be in a commited long (successful) relationship. Otherwise everything you say will be rendered *+!%$!@%

It's apparent the guy isn't seeing anyone. Had anyone ever seen a pic of the OP?

do you have a girl?
everybody quote this until he answers. If someone is going to follow your ways of thinking, you better at least be in a committed long (successful) relationship. Otherwise everything you say will be rendered *+!%$!@%
I can dig it.

The biggest thing about this is that what happens if his woman doesn't have the physical make-up he thinks she should have while she is pregnant and she iscarrying his seed and it is a healthy boy what will she have to endure. Will she be clowned?

The woman nursing and bringing my seed into the world will be the most beautiful women in my eyes, despite her physical appearance.

yo i have no problem with pregnant women but i hate when they walk around with they bellys hanging out

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

yo DC do you have a lady in your life son?
laugh.gif
at dude not answering the question...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some prego women look good, some don't. I don't recall ppl being conditioned to praise them. That question alone makes it sound like ppl are justsparing their feelings and avoid being honest by saying you're fat and act like you're on your period/bi-polar for 9 months.

Beanie_Sigel_wideweb__430x285.jpg

still no response?

1256924278-beanie.jpg
It's so obvious on what the answer is
laugh.gif

Dude is probably like this to every girl he encounters
laugh.gif

domestic_violence6_1.jpg

If son has this many issues with women, can you honestly believe that he has ever been in a relationship or even hooked up w. a female? Mayor was dead on w.that thought on dude being raised by a single dad...

the-pursuit-of-happyness-200612040421329001_1166146909-000.jpg

Originally Posted by iBlink

It's apparent the guy isn't seeing anyone. Had anyone ever seen a pic of the OP?

girl gimme dat

Word...someone post his pic so we can ROAST his misogynistic and perverse self.

It's one thing to subscribe to a different set of sentiments, relative to the majority, but this dudes opinions are hurtful, hateful, and damn neardangerous (were he to have a brainless mass imbibing his every word).

I have no doubt in my mind that he has psychological problems. No doubt whatsoever.

Someone should have used a condom some odd # of years ago and flushed it down the toilet...
grin.gif

I think we are socially condition to be nice to women.

When people say a female looks beautiful while pregnant it's because they learned it form others. So they say it themselves when they get a chance.
Like when some one sneeze, we often says bless you. That something we pick up form other people, and we say it to nice.

We learn social norms though Socialization.

I just don't go out my way to tell them they look beautiful.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

yo i have no problem with pregnant women but i hate when they walk around with they bellys hanging out

fact
especially when they have stretch marks

This shouldn't even be a question.

How would you feel if you had another human being growing in you?

Sounds like you got mommy issues, Do you have a female in your life?

Back
Top Bottom