Why Are We Conditioned To Praise The Looks Of Pregnant Women?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

DC the type of dude thats only in it for himself. Theres ways you can praise the company of your girlfriend/wife without being a simp. I think DC was raised by a single dad
I agree that there are plenty of ways to make that happen. I am just not in the business of lying to anyone to make them feel good. I just can't do it. Never have, never will. If I don't like something about a woman I am dealing with, I damn sure won't utter the words that I am. I wouldn't outright say, "I hate it." But if I am asked, I would say it in the most respectful manner.

In it for myself? In terms of what?

why are you trying to speak for all men in terms of a pregnant woman not looking good? Who are you to determine that for anyone? Its merely your opinion. Itsalmost like if someone doesnt think like you, its wrong and out of the norm. Its not your decision to determine what peoples likes and dislikes should be

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

How can anyone deny pregnancy ruin women's lives? Why do you think there are so many, "Get that old body back in no time" gimmicks? Women know this. Men know this, but it is taboo to actually speak on it.
Wow. So what your saying is women only really have there bodies and having there man's seed should be something to be avoided?

*blinks*
NO, I am saying that 25 and younger is a woman's PEAK age in terms of her body being on point.

I am saying that pregnancy RUINS women's body as we ONCE KNEW THEM.

Some women have the mental makeup to get in the gym after they are pregnant and TRY to get back the body that they lost but MOST of them just throw in the towel.

THAT is what I am saying. I am not saying pregnancy should be avoided.

Why is it that nobody here can see what I am trying to discuss. I am ONLY talking about the PHYSICAL MAKEUP of a woman's body while she is carrying a child. NOT the figurative. Not the symbolic. NOT the emotional or spiritual. Just the PHYSICAL makeup of her body.

Are you that shallow that you only think of the PHYSICAL consequences due to Pregnancy rather than the whole purpose of pregnancy which is to procreate andbring life into this world?
smh.gif

why are you trying to speak for all men in terms of a pregnant woman not looking good? Who are you to determine that for anyone? Its merely your opinion. Its almost like if someone doesnt think like you, its wrong and out of the norm. Its not your decision to determine what peoples likes and dislikes should be

Actually I am speaking for myself. Every post I make is not speaking for ALL men. Why would you even assume that is what I am attempting to do? Instead ofdiscussing the actual POINT, you are essentially addressing vocabulary used. I am NOT speaking for all men. I am speaking for MYSELF.
Are you that shallow that you only think of the PHYSICAL consequences due to Pregnancy rather than the whole purpose of pregnancy which is to procreate and bring life into this world?
Am I only THINKING about the physical or am I only SPEAKING on the physical for the sake of this discussion? Another example of someone being tooemotionally wrapped up in my original statement to see it for what it is worth. I know what the purpose of pregnancy is but I am not speaking of THAT. Doesthat mean I don't THINK about that? I don't think so.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

You are a terrible human being.
Why? Because I said for the most part I don't think pregnant women are as attractive as the world makes them out to be? Damn if that makes mea horrible person then I am a horrible person. I guess we aren't allowed to go against the status quo when it comes to opinions regarding women and beauty.

I expected this though. Part of why I said people are conditioned.

You speak for yourself but you try to convince others that their way of thinking is wrong. You have an elitist attitude when it comes to women and relationships, you cant deny that. When was the last time you had a girlfriend, DC?
I just want people to open their eyes and question the many things we do without though. Instead of taking it and doing with almost robotically. That is all.

Sorry if I come off as elitist, I know I have to work on my delivery. That is why so many people get offended when I speak on certain topics. Maybe I need tonot be so brash.

Some ladies look better during or after pregnancy and if people say they look good its out of courtesy. The same way they say the baby is cute after birth whenin reality there are some ugly babies out there but no one is rude enough to say it.

You speak for yourself but you try to convince others that their way of thinking is wrong. You have an elitist attitude when it comes to women andrelationships, you cant deny that. When was the last time you had a girlfriend, DC?

You speak for yourself but you try to convince others that their way of thinking is wrong. You have an elitist attitude when it comes to women and relationships, you cant deny that. When was the last time you had a girlfriend, DC?

i know he got me on ignore but lets see if he answers you

well said.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Some ladies look better during or after pregnancy and if people say they look good its out of courtesy. The same way they say the baby is cute after birth when in reality there are some ugly babies out there but no one is rude enough to say it.
Let me not get on the "Ahhh that baby is cute" foolishness that people throw out there. Might be the worst form of lying people do. Somebabies are ugly as hell and people insist on being all in their face talking in "baby talk"
eyes.gif

Man I am not saying folks should say ANYONE is ugly but if you think someone DOESN'T look good, then don't tell them that.

Not about conditioning. Not your cup o' tea? Keep those feelings to yourself (unless she asks, then have some tact about it).

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i know he got me on ignore but lets see if he answers you

well said.

nerd.gif

page 4 and still no response

why are you trying to speak for all men in terms of a pregnant woman not looking good? Who are you to determine that for anyone? Its merely your opinion. Its almost like if someone doesnt think like you, its wrong and out of the norm. Its not your decision to determine what peoples likes and dislikes should be

Actually I am speaking for myself. Every post I make is not speaking for ALL men. Why would you even assume that is what I am attempting to do? Instead of discussing the actual POINT, you are essentially addressing vocabulary used. I am NOT speaking for all men. I am speaking for MYSELF.

Why Are We Conditioned To Praise The Looks Of Pregnant Women?

Nah... you're definitely trying to generalizing...

the way OP think i wouldnt be surprised if he would try and just "take it"

this dude got issues.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

do you have a girl?

everybody quote this until he answers. If someone is going to follow your ways of thinking, you better at least be in a commited long (successful)relationship. Otherwise everything you say will be rendered *+!%$!@%

It's just a matter of respect and courtesy, nothing deeper or sinister about it.

Back
Top Bottom