Which places in the world are you most afraid to visit?

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by moundraised23

anywhere wild animals run rampid is a no-go for ya boi

This, but it's spelled rampant
wink.gif
.... and are u referring to wildlife animals or animals who are bout dat wild life?

I'd be afraid to go to Mexico, the Middle East, and most of Africa except South Africa.

Lol, im reffering to animals bout that gangsta *#*%....where they see me as junk food

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by moundraised23

anywhere wild animals run rampid is a no-go for ya boi

This, but it's spelled rampant
wink.gif
.... and are u referring to wildlife animals or animals who are bout dat wild life?

I'd be afraid to go to Mexico, the Middle East, and most of Africa except South Africa.

Lol, im reffering to animals bout that gangsta *#*%....where they see me as junk food

you guys have to be more specific about mexico.

mexico is huge, and there are plenty of places there that aren't over run by drug lords/gangs.

go anywhere near yucatan and you'll have a blast.

you guys have to be more specific about mexico.

mexico is huge, and there are plenty of places there that aren't over run by drug lords/gangs.

go anywhere near yucatan and you'll have a blast.

Somalia and surrounding waters. Last i heard they don't have a government, i always see the pics with kids with guns all the time. You can't even sail near the country with all them pirates.

Somalia and surrounding waters. Last i heard they don't have a government, i always see the pics with kids with guns all the time. You can't even sail near the country with all them pirates.

eek.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ whoever listed Germany. Probably one of the top 5 most ignorant things I've seen on NT. 
Costa Rica? One of the most popular tourist destinations in the Western Hemisphere???

Anyways for me...

Northern Mexico

Anywhere in Africa except Morocco (more afraid about getting sick, my friends studied abroad in several countries there and all of them caught something. malaria, worms, etc 
sick.gif
 )

Afghanistan/Iraq. Iran wouldn't be bad, there's no widespread violence, and I look Persian anyways 
laugh.gif

American hoods don't scare me. I've seen alot worse overseas.

eek.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ whoever listed Germany. Probably one of the top 5 most ignorant things I've seen on NT. 
Costa Rica? One of the most popular tourist destinations in the Western Hemisphere???

Anyways for me...

Northern Mexico

Anywhere in Africa except Morocco (more afraid about getting sick, my friends studied abroad in several countries there and all of them caught something. malaria, worms, etc 
sick.gif
 )

Afghanistan/Iraq. Iran wouldn't be bad, there's no widespread violence, and I look Persian anyways 
laugh.gif

American hoods don't scare me. I've seen alot worse overseas.

Surprised nobody mentioned Detroitm, you make the wrong term and yo butt is grass if your in a nice car

Surprised nobody mentioned Detroitm, you make the wrong term and yo butt is grass if your in a nice car

most south american countries but no better than to go flashy...im probably more scared of ghetto areas in my dam city dude get got for feeling to comfortable

most south american countries but no better than to go flashy...im probably more scared of ghetto areas in my dam city dude get got for feeling to comfortable

Back
Top Bottom