What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

E94B1F75-9FAF-4DCA-B97A-76EE4EF888D7.jpeg

Copped this Flannel shirt jacket for March/April weather

I came in here to see more Nike women's coats and got ninja and alp giving out tax and living arrangement advice :lol::lol::lol:
Same here :lol: Was trying to see what light spring jackets y’all are wearing now that temps going into the 40s and 50s in NY but still the same biggie talk and pata slander

Last edited:
Nice top coat meng. InB4 Alp says thumbs down since it's not 100% wool.
Super thumbs down for that yankee cap tho. Jacob Cygrom and the boys back this year!
Another horrible fit. That Gucci yankee hat is not where it’s at, that **** is a $5 canal street special with a Gucci stamp embroidered on it. Money doesn’t make you fly :rofl:

Yoooo this thread has me rollin. Need to check this more often

Reminds me of
s-l300.jpg

U gotta grow up. U should be social and make friends. U making money, scared to leave the crib and be a man. U gotta take a woman out bro other than your granny.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Co-sign. Parking is such a hassle downtown too.

Not really.

Got plenty of spots up all over downtown. Have never paid for parking nor gotten a ticket. :pimp:

I came in here to see more Nike women's coats and got ninja and alp giving out tax and living arrangement advice :lol::lol::lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yoooo this thread has me rollin. Need to check this more often

Yo! Seriously. I never pop up in here but it’s starting to get warm outside and was looking to see if there were any jackets that would catch my eye.

And I have to say I’m not disappointed at the lack of jacket talk:lol:

Another horrible fit. That Gucci yankee hat is not where it’s at, that **** is a $5 canal street special with a Gucci stamp embroidered on it. Money doesn’t make you fly :rofl:
I’m crying at another horrible fit. Bro you don’t even have a tailor your sneaker pics on ig are horrible jeans be suffocating. Idk if you should give fashion tips. You dress mad matchy matchy, like straight off a jimmy jazz mannequin

Back
Top Bottom