What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I'm trying to find one thing I would approve of in this photo, but I can't do it.

Red shirt and green shoes? This ain't Christmas, pa.

Light denim scattered throughout? Nah, b. The 90s were 20+ years ago.

You're drinking out of a baby bottle. Grow up.

Physique of a bartlett? Forget the fit, sexy yaself up.

You dudes spending time and money on trying to figure out what's "fly" are the most backwards-hustling dudes out there. The second I decided I give that bull**** up and focused on honing in my personality and working out was the red-pill. Fact of the matter is if you keep some semblance of shape, have confidence/can keep them laughing, have a decent career, and don't commit any egregious fashion errors, you're golden.

I get girls in outfits that cost me less than $100 total.

TL;DR: do exactly the opposite of alp.
The shirt is orange with a green gator which matches the Gatorade 6s.

I seek approval from no man! But maybe that's your thing, to look good for ya bros lol. Have fun with that.

Everything else you said is useless to respond too.

Page 177 for default settings made me forget whatvthread I was in.. wats this condenscjenfing time

DE1C57CB-0C0F-4736-90D7-36CB0B434641.png

It’s springtime moncler weather you know what it is. picasso swerve picasso swerve if you got this lmk

Will do.

Might need that for me too.

ssense.com has that red Moncler jacket Alp . I had the black one last year and returned it , it was too thin for $1350

I just happened to randomly come into this post.
Was not disappointed.
Same been watching the thread but haven't followed it, this might become my second stop on the forums.
Bro be thankful. My bills are $20k/month. You’re young and only have to worry about $400/month that’s a blessing. Just make sure you saving too.
Bills totaling $20K a month, you care to break that down because that is very high. Where do you live?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom