What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

60E9C1E3-5DC4-468E-985F-2726DBF0750B.jpeg

I’ll play along. :lol:

Grabbed this quilted bomber from Gap for like $40. Nice spring piece and a little different from a traditional bomber.

Heron Preston shirt, Levis cargos, Triple S.

i remember them couple of years on da mid 2000's when these were on EVERYONE in NYC :lol:

they're better known as flight jackets..

^^^^^Those look terrible and would need to be brought to a tailor immediately. And that particular Dickies logo at the bottom is trash.

Bills totaling $20K a month, you care to break that down because that is very high. Where do you live?

Been asked dude this question pages back. He's dodging.

any one rocking denim jackets ?

@donjuan513

That backpack in the back looking like a face staring at the back of your knees. According to the teeth may be related to Lil Fame.

Not a fan of those nylon jackets unless they’re ripstop or durable material. Walk by a fence or branch and you could get a bunch of rips.

Denim jackets IMO you should have multiple, also have some nicer ones as well.

I have a few Levi’s, Gap, and Zara denim jackets. Favorite one is my Balenciaga piece, looking at another Amiri now as well.

Agreed. I have a Levi's one in rotation, along with an All Saints one with a suede collar. I've been looking for an Acne one as well.

Been asked dude this question pages back. He's dodging.
I eventually saw you asked as I went through the thread, not trying to call anyone out but it just sounded like he was bragging.
ERRYONE had the black with the orange guts. :smokin
MAN I remember seeing those, trying to remember what year that was and where I was living.

I love this thread I doubt my simplistic style would be appreciated in here. However I certainly enjoy lurking and watching the back and forth between @Guccishades and @ksteezy. One will post their daily fit and the other will comment on it being trash.

they run small..these ain't da hiphop flight jackets of yore.

Even so, Dickies ain't making good cuts on any products they make. All pictures you posted of the jackets on models look terrible fit-wise. Workwear companies are making gear for function not fashion.

Last edited:
Denim jackets IMO you should have multiple, also have some nicer ones as well.

I have a few Levi’s, Gap, and Zara denim jackets. Favorite one is my Balenciaga piece, looking at another Amiri now as well.
Acne has some nice ones

Even so, Dickies ain't making good cuts on any products they make. All pictures you posted of the jackets on models look terrible fit-wise. Workwear companies are making gear for function not fashion.

Im into the oversized look, it would work well if you can coordinate it.

I stopped checking this thread for a while, came back and :rofl:

I need to know why you guys call him Alp. Is that his real name?

Back
Top Bottom