What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Polo Quilted Motto jacket I been rocking with for a minute.
7B77064E-DF48-4E7D-BA5D-04D1012D0D82.jpeg

Even so, Dickies ain't making good cuts on any products they make. All pictures you posted of the jackets on models look terrible fit-wise. Workwear companies are making gear for function not fashion.

fashion is downstream from function....

da fit & measurement you're worried about is pointless....

workwear adhere's to

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._standard_clothing_size

which wouldn't succumb to vanity sizes fashion brands usually ascribe to.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanity_sizing

besides its 35 bucks b, its not a huge gamble if u gotta exchange it.

da fit & measurement you're worried about is pointless....

besides its 35 bucks b, its not a huge gamble if u gotta exchange it.

Chu talking about? How your clothes fit is as important as the gear itself.

And u trying to prove workwear companies don't make clothes that fit well is exactly what I was saying.

And as for exchanging?...no need if you got a tailor.

And u trying to prove workwear companies don't make clothes that fit well is exactly what I was saying

not true, they're actually more inclined to be as accurate as possible with sizing since they serve a dual purpose.

Accurate for workers....who use workwear. Not us cats simply trying to look fresh.

fresh is subjective... serving a purpose isnt, hence sizing would be accurate to better serve their initial purpose instead of "looking fresh"

unless you dunno your actual size there shouldn't be a problem....

So... how do you all feel about western style coats like this...

I think it's pretty dope, but I would feel like I was wearing a super thick robe, which is hard to swallow for the price.

Not gonna lie, was here all "winter" and only had to bust out a basic hoodie 2 or 3 times.

Won't eem need to rock anything until December.

Yea, nobody else would be caught dead wearing Patagonia in nyc

I mean i dont wear patagonia, but you must be in some far flung area of brooklyn or queens, basically a place that isnt even nyc. The city is filled with white guys in patagonia. **** most big investment banks / hedge funds / private equity funds hand out patagonia vests with the name of your firm embroidered on it.

People with money tend to wear patagonia, project rats tend to go crazy over gucci.

Back
Top Bottom