What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Does my man Alp approve of my fit? That’s all I wanna know

83F7AAB5-11B4-4189-A761-CD0CF45FAFB3.jpeg
CAB95C0D-8519-409D-9544-4E94D3E910FC.jpeg
A18C0B52-C34C-4ED3-BA15-B61862FF6C41.jpeg

Alp & Steezy need to fit battle.:emoji_crossed_swords:

NT judges. :emoji_ballot_box:

Whoever loses has to shave their head since you little hippie’s like your long hair so long.:emoji_barber:
Whose with me?

Alp & Steezy need to fit battle.:emoji_crossed_swords:

NT judges. :emoji_ballot_box:

Whoever loses has to shave their head since you little hippie’s like your long hair so long.:emoji_barber:
Whose with me?

Although Steezy's ripped denim, grunge rock, "hey look at me I'm so carefree" look is often cringe-worthy, Alp hands-down has the absolute worst look. No style at all. Just throws on gaudy, tacky, terrible pieces. The fact he also spends thousands & thousands on the clothes he shows off on here makes it even worse. :lol:

nah that’s not a price tag :lol: just the CDG tag, i do that a lot when I first wear kicks, not sure why...lol

Tooo monochromatic for Alps liking, you gonna need at least 4 different designer prints on you...

After a lot of convincing from the women in my life, I finally decided to give modeling a try.
Please like the pic guys.
This clown Steezy think he’s the only papi in the streets.

@alp please let me know what you think.

That's what's up man... an agency messaged me about an audition last Tuesday... free photoshoot, but they wanted me to do a runway walk and read some lines and ****... dunno if I was ready for all that. I got high and fell asleep and woke up like 30 mins before I was supposed to be there so I just said **** it. You mighjt inspire me to actually do it one day though.

Back
Top Bottom