What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

How popular is helly hansen? It’s rare to see someone wearing it around here. Besides the goretex stuff, I don’t buy tnf stuff since I see it everywhere.

How popular is helly hansen? It’s rare to see someone wearing it around here. Besides the goretex stuff, I don’t buy tnf stuff since I see it everywhere.

Helly Hanson hasn't been a thing in NYC since da early 90's....we got too many options...you'll see a spyder, superdry, Columbia and American eagle before you'll run into a Helly Hanson

Hell I’ll bite

Only current pic I got wearing a jacket

C64624CE-F646-418B-A0E4-192A9EEB069E.jpeg
Tried talking him out of buying this only because he lives in Cali

you don't see Patagonia anywhere above 96 street, and its not because people can't afford em. i see $1200 Canada goose jackets in flavas all over NYC
You def do because they live everywhere now. Harlem is cooked and they slowing coming into the BX. Take the 1 train and you’ll see Pat the whole line.

norcal
in my room when it came
i sweating the second i put it on :lol:
Ahhh yeah I guess that makes sense, because you would be sweating the second you touched the jacket down in SoCal.

The joy of living out in the suburbs being older and not having to worry about buying a DAMN $1200 jacket. I would have no need for that In VA suburbs, pick up a peacoat and jump in the vehicle.

Ahhh yeah I guess that makes sense, because you would be sweating the second you touched the jacket down in SoCal.

The joy of living out in the suburbs being older and not having to worry about buying a DAMN $1200 jacket. I would have no need for that In VA suburbs, pick up a peacoat and jump in the vehicle.
Told this guy he will barely barely wear it lol it’s a statement piece tho so it shouldn’t come out too often

Patagonia jacket/vest with Airpods is the staple "I'm a tech/finance bro from the Midwest" outfit here in the Bay. Can't wear one no matter how good the quality is

Canada Goose got ruined in NYC.

I remember visting Toronto and seeing everyone wear one there. Next thing you you know, couple years later its all over NYC.

Mackage is the wave in Canada now. Slowly creeping its way here too.

Back
Top Bottom