What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

you don't see Patagonia anywhere above 96 street, and its not because people can't afford em. i see $1200 Canada goose jackets in flavas all over NYC
Fake canada goose is rampant in NYC. Gotten to the point where if I see someone with it on, I assume it's a fake.

Not really. You can tell by his username that he's clearly a SF native, so he's understandably unhappy with the gentrification going on. Doesn't want to be associated with that crowd.

Right. I have nothing against the brand itself (their price to quality ratio is good, as well as what they stand for) but just don't want to be associated with the type of people who wear it as a uniform here. Call it strange or whatever you want

Last edited:
Canada Goose got ruined in NYC.

I remember visting Toronto and seeing everyone wear one there. Next thing you you know, couple years later its all over NYC.

Mackage is the wave in Canada now. Slowly creeping its way here too.
(if you can survive and enjoy the winter time in your hoodie x Nuptse please skip this)
"ruined" greatly depends on how affected you are by others.
if you live in a place that is basically below zero for 1/3 of the year, then I highly recommend owning one just for survival.
Before the price hikes, a Canada Goose coat was basically 2 TNF parkas. CG comes with lifetime warranty as well so
theoretically, 1 jacket should last you a minimum of 10 years.

The quality and warmth (being able to wear only a tshirt under it in February is just convenient) is what I like about it and
the fact that my 5 year old jacket still looks brand new is money well spent.

MACKAGE is nowhere near the same quality as CG. CG is made in Canada and is function-first for the core Arctic Program models.
The fact that Mackage generally costs $200 more than CG with inferior build and materials is just not good value. Designs are very
weak too, it doesn't feel like it's a well-thought out concept/brand. It's the Saint Laurent of outerwear. I highly advise against it if my
opinion means anything at all.

A well designed CG Chilliwack is fairly-priced and is actually technically designed to seal your entire upper body except your
eyes and hands. IMO the best winter outerwear hands down.

Man you have to get into IT or get a telecommute position man, I would legit come out the house ANGRY if it was that cold.
Man... it gets really annoying especially when you hit April and it's still cold, it just messes up with your head.
I'm used to it but yeah, really annoying.

i'm not a fan of either Mackage or CG, but a majority of the price has to do with the fur and less with the technology.

i'm not a fan of either Mackage or CG, but a majority of the price has to do with the fur and less with the technology.
Fur is surprisingly not that expensive, especially since CG uses Coyote fur.
If you check, similar styles both with fur and without cost the same. Mackage is expensive- I'm really not sure why.

My CG is a lifesaver.
It is WARM AF.
This is what I'm saying, it's ridiculously warm.

Just copped this from Back Country, & received it yesterday.

Attachments

• SHBLORRIGR.jpg
    SHBLORRIGR.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 23
Anyone ever cop a Champion x Todd Snyder? Seen a couple styles I like but trying to figure out how they fit.

690485A4-EE3E-4F8C-B01E-17C92354678A.jpeg

Been a fan of these tall fit hoody sweaters or whatever you would call them for some time now... #AlpApproved?

I can't do long hoodies like that. But they look good on you, it just really depends on who's wearing what.

I didn’t like them at first, really late into the Tall tee trend, but walked into UO and copped the tall tee too...kind of digging the fitted bottom loose top look now...

Back
Top Bottom