What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Hey Russell Brand, stop posting pics of yourself. WE GOOD.

Just for that....

0AD55912-FF73-4F44-AB80-F831553E90DA.jpeg
28D6E209-1861-4D48-AEDC-D697F3394F2C.jpeg
9D8E72F0-F94F-4EC4-86D0-9CF9733CA82A.jpeg

Say something else, I’ll personally turn this **** into my own PYP

I dare you.

CDG play? That stuff def ran its course. I had the stripped shirt right after drake wore it with the suede red jordan 5s that was 10 years ago lol.

You realize they sell those at jcrew right? I like jcrew too but come on, no ones hitting up jcrew for footwear.

not a fan of Canada Goose either. its as common as a LV purse nowadays. my UNIQLO parka is plenty warm for here in VA or when i go up to Toronto.

in spring/fall i'm rocking a denim jacket whenever i can.

CDG play? That stuff def ran its course. I had the stripped shirt right after drake wore it with the suede red jordan 5s that was 10 years ago lol.

You realize they sell those at jcrew right? I like jcrew too but come on, no ones hitting up jcrew for footwear.

Played out for you I guess, chucks are timeless, that alone makes the silhouette of the show wearable to this day and for days to come..so while other pieces from the brand might run their course, I don’t think these will...like I said, everytime I’ve checked for them locally they sold out....not sure how you can claim a basic piece is played, like claiming tee shirts are played, denim, etc.

I said CDG play is played out

Converse chucks is like one of the oldest sillouettes out, it's classic. I'd like the fit better if it was the standard ones.

I said CDG play is played out

Converse chucks is like one of the oldest sillouettes out, it's classic. I'd like the fit better if it was the standard ones.

They are just chucks with a heart drawn on the side and thicker sole which actually makes them more comfortable, but anyways, point taken! Agreed, haven’t seen my mans Alp since the trollfest a week ago, i miss homie..

Back
Top Bottom