What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

9E503BD4-98FC-4632-9B74-97DEED0567B2.jpeg
Asos
The SL-10s :smokin

Levi Sherpa is my go to at the present moment.
Screenshot_20190225-180600_Gallery.jpg
I'm trying to find one thing I would approve of in this photo, but I can't do it.

Red shirt and green shoes? This ain't Christmas, pa.

Light denim scattered throughout? Nah, b. The 90s were 20+ years ago.

You're drinking out of a baby bottle. Grow up.

Physique of a bartlett? Forget the fit, sexy yaself up.

You dudes spending time and money on trying to figure out what's "fly" are the most backwards-hustling dudes out there. The second I decided I give that ******** up and focused on honing in my personality and working out was the red-pill. Fact of the matter is if you keep some semblance of shape, have confidence/can keep them laughing, have a decent career, and don't commit any egregious fashion errors, you're golden.

I get girls in outfits that cost me less than $100 total.

TL;DR: do exactly the opposite of alp.

Maybe it’s his kid’s cup? Or is that really a thing to carry around? If I’m out and about with my 2 yr old I’m usually carrying his mini hydroflask. Dad washed

I'm trying to find one thing I would approve of in this photo, but I can't do it.

Red shirt and green shoes? This ain't Christmas, pa.

Light denim scattered throughout? Nah, b. The 90s were 20+ years ago.

You're drinking out of a baby bottle. Grow up.

Physique of a bartlett? Forget the fit, sexy yaself up.

You dudes spending time and money on trying to figure out what's "fly" are the most backwards-hustling dudes out there. The second I decided I give that bull**** up and focused on honing in my personality and working out was the red-pill. Fact of the matter is if you keep some semblance of shape, have confidence/can keep them laughing, have a decent career, and don't commit any egregious fashion errors, you're golden.

I get girls in outfits that cost me less than $100 total.

TL;DR: do exactly the opposite of alp.

sort of agree, if you in shape, a chick will bag you instead of you having to work for her

Back
Top Bottom