What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

ACCF76BE-ADF7-45F1-8CB4-5335CB682B9E.jpeg

My combo for today no jewelry included

Been wearing a Nike Destroyer jacket majority of the season and has been plenty for NE winter. I usually throw a fleece under once it dips below 20. Besides the constant lint it really is a great jacket.
Got one too. Got it for like 30bucks years ago and works just fine

:lol: telling you from experience, its not gonna end well.

why are you an having such an adverison to diversify what you buy?

im puttin u on game ....anyone that pulls up on you wit either a fly whip or wit something heavy on da neck at a event gonna trump you're whole outfit in one fell swoop.

yo ksteezy ksteezy tell this man about dudes in da lounges uptown.

Lounges uptown are all closed.

Bro be thankful. My bills are $20k/month. You’re young and only have to worry about $400/month that’s a blessing. Just make sure you saving too.

Circling back, what the hell you paying $20K a month for?

u contemplating on buying da ugliest vanson supreme collab ive ever laid eyes on...time for you to get a whip or bracelet or something.

When ninjahood ninjahood says a Vanson is bad, you know it's terrible.

^Steezy you are correct. PayPal and eBay don’t report to IRS, so the responsibility falls on him to report any of his profits which would be considered his income.

I think it was mentioned but it varies state to state.

1500$ coach

BEE242B1-FE4E-4224-B151-0644740EBD8F.jpeg

150$ Zara
47837374-969F-4B9B-9F6A-B069D2454243.jpeg

Still look fly in either of these two....price don’t matter, I will always stand by how you rock a piece....you can pick up a damn thrifted jacket for 10$ and kill it if you have the right idea, same goes for dropping 20k on a fur and looking a damn fool.

Info on the jeans in the second pic :nerd:

Both pants from Zara, the second pic joints are like some camo biker joints, really dope from a couple of years back, the boots are some redwings Jcrew put out a whileeee back..lol

Back
Top Bottom