What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I mean I guess. Yeah you can argue anyone staying busy trying to make money is in “business”. Will you be taken seriously though?

If you can’t put up your business against a bank loan, you ain’t got no business man...is simple..lol

My dude is making enough money to pay for TV and phone service. It’s all good lol. No shade I’m just saying

camron.gif
Never that I don’t show off

The person running the fruit hut on the corner who only accepts cash and may not file taxes is not a business to y'all? Ok :lol:

The person running the fruit hut on the corner who only accepts cash and may not file taxes is not a business to y'all? Ok :lol:

Anyone who tells me they only accepting cash and store their earnings under the mattress i will question their legitimacy as a “business”

Keep it a buck that’s what I like, I ain’t running a business and making no paper **** it is what it is :lol:

Anyone who tells me they only accepting cash and store their earnings under the mattress i will question their legitimacy as a “business”

As would the government.

Look the money made doesn’t matter if you can’t spend it. If you never aspire to own anything worth over $10k keep rockin. If you start making real money Uncle Sam is going to want their cut.

If you plan to put your money into the bank and keep it there you will need to prove where it came from and pay the applicable federal/state taxes.

Been wearing a Nike Destroyer jacket majority of the season and has been plenty for NE winter. I usually throw a fleece under once it dips below 20. Besides the constant lint it really is a great jacket.

Back
Top Bottom