What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

90A4A5C1-0008-42B7-B044-3BA520BD5AC9.jpeg

Back to the jackets.

If we’re including business expenses then my bills are over $20k a month :lol:

You resell stuff right? When you purchase inventory, it is not an expense.

Making money off a hobby doesn’t make it a business. If you have a legitimate business my bad but I’m assuming you’re talking about reselling.

You resell stuff right? When you purchase inventory, it is not an expense.

Making money off a hobby doesn’t make it a business. If you have a legitimate business my bad but I’m assuming you’re talking about reselling.
Reselling is a business

9E6FBA1D-44DE-43E9-9A3A-2C6A581FF3F2.jpeg
H&M not od warm for NYC winters but I don’t stress all my winter jackets for warmth because I generally drive everywhere. Just wanted a long jacket this style. Good with a hoody under also.

I'm inclined to agree with alp on this one. Leather is one of those things where I'd rather just pony up the money for actual leather, or not buy one at all. *shrug*
pleather is a no go people. got a vintage biker jacket and it still looks amazing after 30 years.

Cats can argue about other things but pleather is pathetic.
I won't knock someone who has a pleather jacket on, but for longevitiy and vibe- I only do leather.
I know some people just want to get the look down, but I invest in stories and pieces. not looks.
Kind of a c*ck thing to say but whatever, that's just me.

Cats can argue about other things but pleather is pathetic.

I know this is the jackets thread, but you do realize a good majority of them nike/jordans you keep spending money on are made of synthetic/PU leather right? And then when they do actually use real leather its like pigskin, which is the lowest of the low on the leather totem pole.

I won't knock someone who has a pleather jacket on, but for longevitiy and vibe- I only do leather.
I know some people just want to get the look down, but I invest in stories and pieces. not looks.
Kind of a c*ck thing to say but whatever, that's just me.
I would and do and will :lol:

Back
Top Bottom