What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

1500$ coach

BEE242B1-FE4E-4224-B151-0644740EBD8F.jpeg

150$ Zara
47837374-969F-4B9B-9F6A-B069D2454243.jpeg

Still look fly in either of these two....price don’t matter, I will always stand by how you rock a piece....you can pick up a damn thrifted jacket for 10$ and kill it if you have the right idea, same goes for dropping 20k on a fur and looking a damn fool.

cheap pleather jackets don't look anywhere near as impression in person....you'd be better off buying a no named leather from a top gunn or Delancy street.

that's because fast fashion is a thing now..
i rather have a cheap Hudson leather from da tannery that a pleather joint.

I mean retailers like Zara, HM and others have been putting out mottos for the past 3 seasons, wouldn’t say is fast fashion, more of a staple, but these are budget brands so they not gonna sell real leather, it would sit on shelves because no one is gonna break the bank for a real leather motto branded by Zara...I rocked the pleather joint for 2 years and loved it, but eventually I wanted to make the investment into a real leather motto and so I took the dive with Coach, it was a great investment.

Thinking about copping this Foehn Robson but not sure if it’s too technical looking. I dig it tho.

Attachments

• 84AD6817-C72A-456E-8E3C-2F8938AE722F.jpeg
    84AD6817-C72A-456E-8E3C-2F8938AE722F.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 34
Reminds me of one time that we went to a dodgers game with some chicks.
Girls didnt notice if jersey was a Mitchell & Ness jersey or not.
They was on us regardless.
...That being said.....Still not feeling the pleather look either lol
The fit is cool, Just feel that pleather gets bad after a couple of wears

lol how does that compare?

Mitchell & Ness aren't the only dope jersey brands...especially for dodgers.
There's some dope vintage pieces out there from rawlings & majestic (authentic, diamond collection etc)

most females unless they are into jerseys wouldnt know the difference anyways.

Not sure if this has been posted but DSG has the 96 Nuptse for $150 in store.

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/...Ykrr-YiAZxKK_jdWmEnDpnjv1FhQU_MgaAi50EALw_wcB

I was tempted to get the black one but that jacket don't look nothing close to the 96 nuptse I remember the bottom layer was more of a plastic material.the top half looks good but the bottom half looks like they changed it up with something
s-l225.jpg

now the north face vest look like they were done right

757EAC0E-22DB-4042-8EA2-12FCA25A53B7.png

Tempted to cop this black jacket tomorrow for $1600 plus tax but that price type high

u need to buy jewelry..i get what you're detractors are gettin at...

if this was NBA2k, your fly rating is at 99...you can't go higher than 99 and your making decisions that other people are implying da money you spending would be better served at this point getting a fly car or a cuban link.

you're gonna have a epiphany one day when someone gonna pull up on you on some mean muscle car or hulking truck jewels, and you're gonna feel outgunned.

moral of da story, diversify your ish...you can't get any flyer anymore...but you can get a nice whip, or some jewelry, then hell cop a cribs & rent it out as a means of passive income...you don't even gotta move out

In real life the more expensive the clothes are usually the more broke the person is. Excluding celebs and such before someone throws that argument up.

Back
Top Bottom