What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

1500$ coach

BEE242B1-FE4E-4224-B151-0644740EBD8F.jpeg

150$ Zara
47837374-969F-4B9B-9F6A-B069D2454243.jpeg

Still look fly in either of these two....price don’t matter, I will always stand by how you rock a piece....you can pick up a damn thrifted jacket for 10$ and kill it if you have the right idea, same goes for dropping 20k on a fur and looking a damn fool.

Reminds me of one time that we went to a dodgers game with some chicks.
Girls didnt notice if jersey was a Mitchell & Ness jersey or not.
They was on us regardless.
...That being said.....Still not feeling the pleather look either lol
The fit is cool, Just feel that pleather gets bad after a couple of wears

No you do not look fly in a pleather jacket :lol:
You got 89 different colors on, no coordination at all

Lmaoooo fam you wear shirts with a million different patterns on it, shirt don’t be coordinating if that’s all you wore, THE NERVE

Steezy is all over the place with his fit. He is wearing black knee blowout skinnies a slim black leather jacket with cheap brown suede Aldo wingtip shoes. Coach Jacket is 1500, meanwhile both the shoes and jacket together probably cost less than 100. You definitely should of wore some black Chelsea boots instead. Bulky Red Wing boots with Cheap slim fit Pleather jacket is never a good luck BTW

Steezy is all over the place with his fit. He is wearing black knee blowout skinnies a slim black leather jacket with cheap brown suede Aldo wingtip shoes. Coach Jacket is 1500, meanwhile both the shoes and jacket together probably cost less than 100. You definitely should of wore some black Chelsea boots instead. Bulky Red Wing boots with Cheap slim fit Pleather jacket is never a good luck BTW

Shoes are actually Ralph Lauren :rofl:

Ya stay looking silly.

Lmao what a stupid comparison bro...lmao

Pleather is sold all Across the board by major retailers....in fact most of these retailers ain’t pushing 1k+ leather pieces....these ain’t gray market leathers bro..lol

that's because fast fashion is a thing now..
i rather have a cheap Hudson leather from da tannery that a pleather joint.

Back
Top Bottom