What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

You said “by buying a jacket.”

Not me.

Where you see that at?

I was just bouncing off Diego on people leaving the hood and letting it become gentrified when they could sit on their property and invest in their neighborhood, instead of giving up and moving out of one of the most valuable places in the city.

That’s all.

Did I offend you?
Oh, don’t worry, nothing you say I take serious. Absolutely nothing :rofl:

Different priorities I guess.

Having a car in NY, to me is a complete waste of money and time.

Depending what borough you're in + neighborhood it is most certainly not a waste of money and time. Before I moved, I needed my car just to get to the train in the morning to get to work :sick: . Of course I would take the bus at times but I'll be the first to complain about the bus being a pain in the *** to deal with.

This thread has taken some wild turns :lol:

Got this Aeroloft jacket for spring
IMG_20190208_133250.jpg

You said “by buying a jacket.”

Not me.

Where you see that at?

I was just bouncing off Diego on people leaving the hood and letting it become gentrified when they could sit on their property and invest in their neighborhood, instead of giving up and moving out of one of the most valuable places in the city.

That’s all.

Did I offend you?

And who you see doing that? BecUse by all accounts, THATS WASSUP and respectable! What I see here is a cat arrogant as hell, talking down on basically anyone that dares rock a sub 2k$ coat or a Patagonia or basically anything he don’t consider fly, like my dude is the authority on this, while probably having similar living arrangements as NH, the same cat ya CLOWNED for years because of this BTW....make ya minds up.

I mean whatever, just wish big homie would tone it down a bit, it’s always good to have a good mix of pieces, not all cheap coats are “trash” I have a 1400$ biker from coach and a 150$ one from Zara, both which I like equally, eventhough one is obviously fake leather, but aesthetically they both do the trick...lol

I never said it was about the money, a dope coat or item can not be costly. But like all things in life they tend to be better as the price increases but that’s not always the case.

And a pleather jacket is always garbage

I never said it was about the money, a dope coat or item can not be costly. But like all things in life they tend to be better as the price increases but that’s not always the case.

And a pleather jacket is always garbage

Outside of quality, if the point is to look good, you can def do so with a cheap 150$ pleather from Zara....I won’t argue that the real thing is always better long term.

Back
Top Bottom