What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

:rofl::rofl: I means its different bro. Nobody in the hood is rocking Patagonia or Eddie Bauer jacktes, but i think the patagonia full zip fleece is decent. Nothing to get flee with but its practical:rolleyes

20190228_230721.jpg

No gonna hold you fam, that full length ain't it imo. But if you're feeling it then that's all that matters.

:rofl::rofl: I means its different bro. Nobody in the hood is rocking Patagonia or Eddie Bauer jacktes, but i think the patagonia full zip fleece is decent. Nothing to get flee with but its practical:rolleyes
Yea I guess you could look at it that way, but that brand does not know how to make a mans coat. People who wear that are cats scared to cop out cuz they think someone’s gonna get em if they rock a $1000+ jacket.

Alp calling regular casual and warm jackets trash is some laughable ****

Bro you have your own taste in jackets and I respect it, but you need to stop acting like you the only dude that knows what jacket looks dope or which doesn’t, your style is very unique and aesthetically isn’t pleasing at all...a lot of the pieces you think are super dope are EXTRA AF....expensive but EXTRA.

You seem to think that the more expensive and hard to find they are, the better looking they are too.

Alp looks whack in everything honestly, that's why son always stressing over other folks stealing his shine with the same gear. It's not even a size thing, BIG was fly as ****, it's like your aura or something.

I never felt the need to own a jacket that you would rock in the artic circle and I live in NY...get yourself an auto start car and have that joint feeling cozier than your bed before you ever jump in....dude could have owned an M3 fully paid with all the money he’s thrown at coats....to each its own tho..

I bet those that say Alp ain't dripping wouldn't want to see him in a battle of da drip

I never felt the need to own a jacket that you would rock in the artic circle and I live in NY...get yourself an auto start car and have that joint feeling cozier than your bed before you ever jump in....dude could have owned an M3 fully paid with all the money he’s thrown at coats....to each its own tho..

Different priorities I guess.

Having a car in NY, to me is a complete waste of money and time.

Different priorities I guess.

Having a car in NY, to me is a complete waste of money and time.

I feel you, but owning 20 3k+ coats aint much better...at that point if ima waste money, I rather waste it on that car and parking....but yeah def different priorities, I guess the issue here is the unwarranted arrogance and how my dude is constantly talking down on others like he’s the authority of “fly” :lol:

Hmmmm, I get the super warm coat argument with the car. But I live in a Queens where there are more buses and trains so a car on the weekends is a must imo. And working in the city, I’m not driving to the city and dealing with all that traffic. Much rather bundle up for my lil walk to the train and keep it pushing.

Back
Top Bottom