What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Can't say you don't need a car outside of the boroughs. Long island.

I live in downtown Toronto, absolutely zero need to drive. My walk to work is 5 minutes but like other said always good to have a good jacket for prolonged periods of time when you are outdoors.

I have a car on long island and have warm coats / jackets. Not like i’ll be in my car all the time and not walk around. Going to Soho tonight and might get wasted. Glad i’ll have my warm coat on.
Yea. Just saying driving out in parts of LI, cars pretty necessary. I don't wanna rely on the mta, especially in the am.

i wouldnt mind going back in the summer... you get a lot of value there with USD since our currency is stronger... when i went in January the weather was no joke there lol... prally try toronto though instead of montreal to switch it up

NYC is bigger than Manhattan, & depending on your situation a car is a very worthwhile investment.

Miss me with that "you don't need a car in NYC" bull :lol:

Facts. Been in the Bronx my whole life, work in the city for the past idk how many years. I commute via train everyday but nothing beats chillin around the city on a Sunday doing various things via your whip. You font NEED a car but its VERY convenient. The freedom to go anywhere >>>>>

There’s uber now. It’s great since i’m usually drinking when I go to the city.

But how y’all gonna come in a coat thread and tell son he got too many coats :lol:

Big facts.
At the end of the day nobody going to drop battle with Alp.

You don’t go in the sneaker thread and tell dudes they got too many expensive sneakers.

Never seen people be so envious of another man. Talking bout “I rather move out the hood than drip”.
Dreams of leaving the block the second they can sniff a dollar.
These the same cats mad at the gentrifiers too.

Make the hood better by buying jackets..... done heard it ALL :rofl:

You said “by buying a jacket.”

Not me.

Where you see that at?

I was just bouncing off Diego on people leaving the hood and letting it become gentrified when they could sit on their property and invest in their neighborhood, instead of giving up and moving out of one of the most valuable places in the city.

That’s all.

Did I offend you?

Back
Top Bottom