What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Man was at nike clearence store yesterday and they had 1 3n1 acg gortex jacket there. I was only interested in the outer shell so that's all I tried on and fit great. I Ended up grabbing it for 150. Got home and broke out the outter shell for the bucks game since it was raining. Tried on the liner this am just to see how it fits and was small as hell. Looked at product pics and it's the womens version. Only difference between mens and womens is a couple logo placements and the zipper flap is on opposite side. Cant return now since broke off tags. Man it was a plug but I hope nobody ever notices :lol: what would nt do? Rock the shell er naw

Man was at nike clearence store yesterday and they had 1 3n1 acg gortex jacket there. I was only interested in the outer shell so that's all I tried on and fit great. I Ended up grabbing it for 150. Got home and broke out the outter shell for the bucks game since it was raining. Tried on the liner this am just to see how it fits and was small as hell. Looked at product pics and it's the womens version. Only difference between mens and womens is a couple logo placements and the zipper flap is on opposite side. Cant return now since broke off tags. Man it was a plug but I hope nobody ever notices :lol: what would nt do? Rock the shell er naw

just replug da tags wit a tag gun.

Just be happy you found a goretex jacket for a decent price and now you know you can shop in the women’s section too.
:lol: right. It was in the mens section tho and was only 1 they had in store. It truly fits like a mens large and like I said only tried on the shell cause all I cared about. These are the logos. The mens seems to have the check on the cuff and the back acg logo is a but higher on mens. Also like I said flap is on left on mens

20190224_124544.jpg
20190224_124639.jpg
20190224_124604.jpg

I just dont know if anybody would notice haha

You can return worn items to Nike within 30 days.

Thats good to knw. Might just keep cause price was so good and looks dope when on like I said just wonder if people would notice. Would u rock alp lol?
Considering I wear a men’s xl-xxl no lol. Also you may not notice it but most likely the fit on the women’s one is different. It would be like on the office when Michael wore a women’s suit, son said it was European :lol:

Considering I wear a men’s xl-xxl no lol. Also you may not notice it but most likely the fit on the women’s one is different. It would be like on the office when Michael wore a women’s suit, son said it was European :lol:
Bet I got that European acg gortex :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom