What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I’ll worry about it then

:lol: telling you from experience, its not gonna end well.

why are you an having such an adverison to diversify what you buy?

im puttin u on game ....anyone that pulls up on you wit either a fly whip or wit something heavy on da neck at a event gonna trump you're whole outfit in one fell swoop.

yo ksteezy ksteezy tell this man about dudes in da lounges uptown.

u need to buy jewelry..i get what you're detractors are gettin at...

if this was NBA2k, your fly rating is at 99...you can't go higher than 99 and your making decisions that other people are implying da money you spending would be better served at this point getting a fly car or a cuban link.

you're gonna have a epiphany one day when someone gonna pull up on you on some mean muscle car or hulking truck jewels, and you're gonna feel outgunned.

moral of da story, diversify your ish...you can't get any flyer anymore...but you can get a nice whip, or some jewelry, then hell cop a cribs & rent it out as a means of passive income...you don't even gotta move out

Wait...

Why does he need to buy jewelry again???

What kind of stupid advice is this?

Facts, if you have a nice physique, hair and facial structure, you can pretty much look good in a white tee, some jeans and a pair of chucks, IE David Beckham, dude will look good with anything on.
Been thinking this for a while.

For a dude that’s so obsessed with “looking fly,” Guccishades Guccishades apparently does nothing to keep himself in any semblance of shape.

I don’t see how walking around looking like a gucci print potato sack is “fly.”

I’m behind on it but yes I am going to pay some taxes. I got 1099 for the past two years I need to pay

So you can’t call it a business yet bro, it’s an evolving hobby....you weren’t given a choice to file a 1099...lol that’s just a form you are obligated to file if you have miscellaneous income over 600$ I think....matter of fact I think depending on the type of transactions you have through PayPal, they themselves will file a 1099 for you....i could be wrong.

Been thinking this for a while.

For a dude that’s so obsessed with “looking fly,” Guccishades Guccishades apparently does nothing to keep himself in any semblance of shape.

I don’t see how walking around looking like a gucci print potato sack is “fly.”

This is something I learned as a youngster who was overweight for my height...no matter how fly the clothes i bought, that didn’t make me feel better when I looked in the mirror, since then I always focused on staying slim, I still struggle with it, It justbnever been easy for me to build muscle, but i invest my money on eating healthy foods, different type of structured fun work outs, even bought s pelotón recently, i realized the better i viewed myself physically, the better i felt in the simplest of outfits.

So you can’t call it a business yet bro, it’s an evolving hobby....you weren’t given a choice to file a 1099...lol that’s just a form you are obligated to file if you have miscellaneous income over 600$ I think....matter of fact I think depending on the type of transactions you have through PayPal, they themselves will file a 1099 for you....i could be wrong.
If it was up to me I’d never file taxes or report income :lol:

i dont think you have to file for taxes on reselling... my friend brings 10 pairs at a time to flight club and gets paid through them... he made 18 racks one year and didnt pay a dime to the government

^Steezy you are correct. PayPal and eBay don’t report to IRS, so the responsibility falls on him to report any of his profits which would be considered his income.

Him referring to buying sneakers as a business expense shows he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Dude doesn’t even have a W2.

When I’m talking business expenses im talking about rent, utilities, leased equipment payments, payroll, etc...

i dont think you have to file for taxes on reselling... my friend brings 10 pairs at a time to flight club and gets paid through them... he mad 18 racks one year and didnt pay a dime to the government

He need to pay taxes on that if he made a profit that is taxable income.

An example where you wouldn’t need to pay taxes is like if ninjahood sold his collection. Since most are worn/not worth more than what he paid, as long as he is not making a profit he wouldn’t have to pay taxes.

:lol: telling you from experience, its not gonna end well.

why are you an having such an adverison to diversify what you buy?

im puttin u on game ....anyone that pulls up on you wit either a fly whip or wit something heavy on da neck at a event gonna trump you're whole outfit in one fell swoop.

yo ksteezy ksteezy tell this man about dudes in da lounges uptown.
What hypothetical situation are you talking about? I don’t buy what I buy to impress other people though

As a business owner, having a side gig that brings in income isn’t a business, start filing those business taxes and realize how much of a business you didn’t have before you did any of that...lol

The good old days when I didn’t report those earnings, now I gotta sit there calculating expenses and what I can write off, managing an actual business bank account, etc....having employees, etc...lord, a lot more things go on before you can call your venture an actual business.

I mean I guess. Yeah you can argue anyone staying busy trying to make money is in “business”. Will you be taken seriously though?

What hypothetical situation are you talking about? I don’t buy what I buy to impress other people though

camron.gif

How much before you HAVE to file a 1099? Isnt it over an excess of $10k? Made a good amount doing IG stuff, either got paid dorect deposit or paypal.

da hypothetical? more like inevitability you're going to run out of space in a place like a New York City apartment.

How much before you HAVE to file a 1099? Isnt it over an excess of $10k? Made a good amount doing IG stuff, either got paid dorect deposit or paypal.

Yeah if you have an excess deposited amount into your bank account of 10k+ you need to start having proof of where that money comes from, doesn’t mean IrS gonna come for you, you can still fly under their radar, but you are reading a flag.

Back
Top Bottom