We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

Originally Posted by choy30

gonna see this live tom and sat......woohooo......PILIPINAS!!!
cool,try to sit opposite the teams benches and bring a banner so we can see you.

if asi's HD's could only speak i'm sure it'd be begging for mercy

^ Hmm, I wonder if those will be released here in the Philippines any time soon. Sa SG, I know its being re-released today together with the Hyperize PI. Ihope it doesn't take much longer...
grin.gif

im liking the hyperdunk pi more than the hyperize

will they be showing the games of other teams as well? thanks

too many passing TO's for team PI

hopefully, the team lessens this as the tourney progresses

Philippines ended Sri Lanka's suffering 115-31

Hyperdunk PI probably mid-August is the release

Still the same one-on-one game by Team Pilipinas. Good win but Sri-Lanka is a weak opponent.

Tomorrow will be a better game, RP vs Japan at 9PM.

Gabe Norwood Hyperdunk PI

Kerby Hyperize PI

PHI_2.jpg

Bench combination of Hyperize and Hyperdunk

PHI_5.jpg

What are these two doing guarding each other?
laugh.gif

SRI_3.jpg

Hyperdunk PI looks good but I don't really know how to match this in street clothes...
tired.gif

japethjam.jpg

hmm..wear it with a clown fro?

yeah its gonna be a hard look to pull off that's why i picked the hyperize pi over the Hd's.

I hope we exact some sweet revenge from the **** tonight. That loss in the Jones Cup was pitiful and this is a step for Team Pilipinas towards redemption. Noneof us here are actually rejoicing over that win, and rightfully so. Tonight's game, and tomorrow's as well, should be one heck of a barn burner!

i hope the jerseys won't be sold out that fast. any info abt the # printing? it's funny to see white/royal blue color-based chinese taipei nationalteam wearing the same color jersey with the RP team in asian cup right now.

Back
Top Bottom