Washington Heights man arrested for terror plot vol. Ninjahood is banned!!!!

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

My heart skipped a beat for a second there, I thought this was the father of my younger brother who both have the same first and last name as this guy then I saw he was 27.

damn that would have been crazy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

da bomb

laugh.gif
i lol'ed

yeah...son been hanging out wit da habibee's in da corner store a lil too long...bleached his dome.

it's sad that im not surprised you'd say something so ignorant.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif
i lol'ed

yeah...son been hanging out wit da habibee's in da corner store a lil too long...bleached his dome.

playing with known stereotypes =/= ignorant

relax
grin.gif
laugh.gif

this fool is lookin at some real bad time....conspiracy is no joke.

laugh.gif
i lol'ed

it is what it is,  you go to any hood corner store in the city and dudes got no problem being called habbibi.  it is what it is,  not saying it's right nor that it's wrong but it is what it is.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i lol'ed

it is what it is,  you go to any hood corner store in the city and dudes got no problem being called habbibi.  it is what it is,  not saying it's right nor that it's wrong but it is what it is.
Oh.
Spoiler [+]

indifferent.gif

How'd they figure out though?!

I swear these people who plan to attack the US are dumb as hell.. you obviously ain't about that life

i lol'ed

playing with known stereotypes =/= ignorant

relax
grin.gif
laugh.gif

this fool is lookin at some real bad time....conspiracy is no joke.
OudXs.gif

bearish

delisting imminent

Originally Posted by RetroSan

i lol'ed

Oh.
Spoiler [+]

indifferent.gif

I'm saying, did he ignore the whole "habibi is a terrorist" part?

That graph is giving him too much credit. Global? Has dude even stepped out of da heightz?

damn son got suspended. but dude was up top wildin out with them plots. I really can't even imagine someone's train of thought to even consider doing this.

i lol'ed

Insightful.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Insightful.

cool dude

Originally Posted by throwback1718

damn son got suspended. but dude was up top wildin out with them plots. I really can't even imagine someone's train of thought to even consider doing this.

Some ppl are just straight lunatics

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Some ppl are just straight lunatics ignorant
I think lobomobeats said this "Ninjahood wears his ignorance like a badge of honor."

Oh so everybody comes in and cracks on ninjahood. Dude makes one comment going along with @%*+ laughing at himself and cracks a joke in a thread full of jokes and he's the ignorant one?

So cracking on this apparent terrorist with Dominican stereotypes are less ignorant than what ninjahood said? Oh I know, we pick and choose what we want to be offended by on these forums.

Back
Top Bottom