Warning, Don't get messed up before a flight.

i wont let that girl slide if i was you!!!!....take her down with you if you do have to pay a huge amount ,b/c you never know that same girl in yoga class isprobely givin everybody pb and jelly sandwiches!!!!...lol...

great story !!!!!!!

if its true or not.

30w0dpy.jpg

i know drinking on the ground then going on a flight magnifies the effect by 4x, maybe it was the same with the drugs you took...

i hate stories that add in all these extra references, "word to ray charles", "so i did the jay z and snuffed her" "i got releasedfrom jail like the new jordans"

yeah some people can definitely trip on a whole 'nother level. it all depends on their tolerance.

i shroomed with some friends for the first time one night. i had one dude take a lil more than everyone else. turns out it was a bad idea. dude wound uplocking himself in the bathroom for 2 hours screaming some crazy %*!# that didn't make sense. when we finally get him out he's half naked, he took offhis pants and underwear. he's running around completely lost it. chasing the only girl in the house with his wang flopping around saying i wanna @@!@ you,or so i was told. we left a bunch of sober people to take care of him because we didn't wanna handle that %*!#. dude wasn't even himself. at one point,he just took off on a windsprint down the hallway and ran smack right into the wall. left four holes, one where his knee hit, one where his mouth/nose hit, andtwo for each fist. after that they just dragged him into the bedroom and he peed all over the floor...eventually he calmed down but still didn't realizedwhat the hell he had done the entire time...

eek.gif
thats poop water!, depending on the girls worth to you i`d haveto take her down. Court is just gonna treat you like some junkie. Why didt this make CNN?

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

mushrooms and acid?

i would probably be in the hospital.

i'll tell you this tho, one time i looked at the sun and seen..

2ziwrno.png

Lmao this *$$++ Bwood
laugh.gif

I know PLENTY of people who have badtripped on another level before, so much so that me and my boys had a standing rule that if you start gettin crazy, you gettin knocked the eff out and no hard feelings in the morning. One of my boys (his first time) licked the tip of the bottle and lost his mind. Granted he has woman-like tolerance, and the stuff wasnt that strong to begin with (some of us took about 18-20 doses in a 20 hour period) but homie absolutely lost it. We were out in the woods camping and he starts trippin out, crying, bawling like a little baby thinkin he gonna die. We were chillin around the fire and he said the devil appeared out of the fire and was comin to get him. After he goin nuts, we tried to get him in the tent thinkin its more of a controlled environment so he can calm down. We open the tent and dude tries to bolt. Im a pretty big dude 5'11 190lb and this cat is probably 5'6 130lb but it took all my strength to hold him from bookin it into the forest. I was like dude chill, da eff is wrong with you? He tells me the lady inside the tent has a knife and is waitin to kill him. There aint no lady in the tent homie! Im holdin onto my boy (no $#%%) while I tell my other friend to get in there and move the sleeping bags around. I tell my boy, hey the lady is gone we got rid of her... he peeks in all freaked out then finally agrees with us that the lady is gone.
Another time (long story, maybe ill get bored and write it out as a new thread) we came across some mean gel caps that just killed it. One dude lost his mind completely... long story short, he turned into a wild animal, pissed on my boys front door, was fwappin in my boys car in the driveway then runnin up and down the street buck naked screamin like a maniac at 4am. Conclusion? We couldnt control dude no more had to call 9-1-1, paramedics, cops, fire truck came. Strapped him up and took him to the hospital to detox. That was the last we ever kicked it with that fool.
Last story. Another first timer. We chillin in my dorm room and realize we aint got no piece to burn out of. I remember I left some papers in my buddys car. I tell him to go get the papers so we can roll one. I explicitly tell him DO... NOT... DRIVE. 5 minutes later we realize dude never came back. I go out to look for him and see his car speeding off. He gets back an hour later and Im pissed as hell cause he had our only papers and we were trippin too hard to think of some macguyver pipe. I ask him why he left and he says "i was walkin to the car and met my friend" I said whos your friend dude its 2am? He says "you know, the guy on the sign... looks like this [mimics the crosswalk sign]. I ask him, wait the crosswalk sign? He says yea, he jumped out of the sign and was like wsup dude. I said wsup dude. Then he said lets go for a drive. I thought dude was off his rocker cause I aint never talked to no inanimate object like that, but for some folks it happens. This kid is 100% trustful too I would bet my life on his honesty and if he sayin it happened like that, I honestly believe in his head it happenedl ike that.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
crazy stuff. You can drive while your tripping?

this is funny because i was tripping while reading this, and the whole time i was like why is this guy typing like he's tripping, and then i found out youwere tripping

honestly, i dont believe the severity of this story....there would def be articles about it....
think about it...if the news about the dude who jacked off on some lady's face made the cut, why didn't this?

This would have made the news... trust me.

If not National news then Airline news.

Which company did you fly with?

I dont see how this wouldve made the news? I believe dude, and regardless the story was
roll.gif
roll.gif

Definitely a NT vet with all those references
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom