Warning, Don't get messed up before a flight.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

what the heck is going on with you lately. im starting to think nothing ever happens to you

also many of you cats are tripping. shrooms and acid will make you hallucinate like a mutha. or maybe i just always got the hook on the good stuff

QFT...shrooms will have you tripping like crazy. It might have been Salvia, I heard its similar to shroomos, and I know that its leafy.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

This dude tells some tall tales.. LMAO. I was wondering where I recognized that avy from.. this is the same dude who told that tale of Licorice and her pimp. Kind of entertaining, but kind of sad that you would make up all of these stories.

Its 100% the Truth.

Word to Paul.

O_O Damn... I've been on a plane and drank.. taken shrooms.. percoset.. lean.. I always keep to myself though no matter what

You would have never made it on the plane
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DB WEST

what the heck is going on with you lately. im starting to think nothing ever happens to you

also many of you cats are tripping. shrooms and acid will make you hallucinate like a mutha. or maybe i just always got the hook on the good stuff

QFT...shrooms will have you tripping like crazy. It might have been Salvia, I heard its similar to shroomos, and I know that its leafy.
I've taken upwards of 6 grams of mushrooms and all I saw was what looked like crocodiles in a trail but I was fully aware they werehallucinations. I've never came close to freaking out from what I've seen. I've had "bad" trips but always understood that what I'mseeing is from the mushrooms. The only time I've heard of freaking out in such a way is from PCP but I have no experience with that, and don't plan onhaving any so can't comment on that.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

It wasn't salvia, that doesn't last long at all. He would have come down before he got to the airport. Shrooms + acid could do this to you. Not surewhy you'd see cartoons, but eh, I've heard crazier **%* in acid stories. And I'm still
roll.gif
at this story.

This story would've been funny, if you didn't try soooooo hard with all those metaphors. It was so painful that I couldn't even get past the secondparagraph.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

This dude tells some tall tales.. LMAO. I was wondering where I recognized that avy from.. this is the same dude who told that tale of Licorice and her pimp. Kind of entertaining, but kind of sad that you would make up all of these stories.

kind of sad how majority of the USA children believe in Santa Clause for a long ++# time huh LOL

Back
Top Bottom