Warning, Don't get messed up before a flight.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Sorry my dude but I'm callin BS on this one. Ive done acid and mushrooms a ton of times and in high doses. I never once seen a cartoon character or had evil voices speaking to me. Acid and mushrooms dont make crash bandicoot appear. They simply manipulate what is there. Ex. wood grains will crawl, walls will breath. no pink elephants or mickey mouse. the mushrooms you would have tasted and I doubt she had any liquid acid to drop on your peanut butter which would be a sorry medium for the acid.Im not sayin you didn't have a freak session on the plane but mushrooms and acid are not the likley cuprit. I would suggest goin to the hospital and gettin a blood test to find out what you took.
mad.gif
at the yoga chick for giving anyone something without them knowing.

not to thread jack, but i beg to differ hahahaha.

I know PLENTY of people who have badtripped on another level before, so much so that me and my boys had a standing rule that if you start gettin crazy, yougettin knocked the eff out and no hard feelings in the morning. One of my boys (his first time) licked the tip of the bottle and lost his mind. Granted hehas woman-like tolerance, and the stuff wasnt that strong to begin with (some of us took about 18-20 doses in a 20 hour period) but homie absolutely lost it. We were out in the woods camping and he starts trippin out, crying, bawling like a little baby thinkin he gonna die. We were chillin around the fire and hesaid the devil appeared out of the fire and was comin to get him. After he goin nuts, we tried to get him in the tent thinkin its more of a controlledenvironment so he can calm down. We open the tent and dude tries to bolt. Im a pretty big dude 5'11 190lb and this cat is probably 5'6 130lb but ittook all my strength to hold him from bookin it into the forest. I was like dude chill, da eff is wrong with you? He tells me the lady inside the tent has aknife and is waitin to kill him. There aint no lady in the tent homie! Im holdin onto my boy (no $#%%) while I tell my other friend to get in there and movethe sleeping bags around. I tell my boy, hey the lady is gone we got rid of her... he peeks in all freaked out then finally agrees with us that the lady isgone.

Another time (long story, maybe ill get bored and write it out as a new thread) we came across some mean gel caps that just killed it. One dude lost hismind completely... long story short, he turned into a wild animal, pissed on my boys front door, was fwappin in my boys car in the driveway then runnin up anddown the street buck naked screamin like a maniac at 4am. Conclusion? We couldnt control dude no more had to call 9-1-1, paramedics, cops, fire truck came. Strapped him up and took him to the hospital to detox. That was the last we ever kicked it with that fool.

Last story. Another first timer. We chillin in my dorm room and realize we aint got no piece to burn out of. I remember I left some papers in my buddyscar. I tell him to go get the papers so we can roll one. I explicitly tell him DO... NOT... DRIVE. 5 minutes later we realize dude never came back. I goout to look for him and see his car speeding off. He gets back an hour later and Im pissed as hell cause he had our only papers and we were trippin too hardto think of some macguyver pipe. I ask him why he left and he says "i was walkin to the car and met my friend" I said whos your friend dude its2am? He says "you know, the guy on the sign... looks like this [mimics the crosswalk sign]. I ask him, wait the crosswalk sign? He says yea, he jumpedout of the sign and was like wsup dude. I said wsup dude. Then he said lets go for a drive. I thought dude was off his rocker cause I aint never talked tono inanimate object like that, but for some folks it happens. This kid is 100% trustful too I would bet my life on his honesty and if he sayin it happenedlike that, I honestly believe in his head it happenedl ike that.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Sorry my dude but I'm callin BS on this one. Ive done acid and mushrooms a ton of times and in high doses. I never once seen a cartoon character or had evil voices speaking to me. Acid and mushrooms dont make crash bandicoot appear. They simply manipulate what is there. Ex. wood grains will crawl, walls will breath. no pink elephants or mickey mouse. the mushrooms you would have tasted and I doubt she had any liquid acid to drop on your peanut butter which would be a sorry medium for the acid.Im not sayin you didn't have a freak session on the plane but mushrooms and acid are not the likley cuprit. I would suggest goin to the hospital and gettin a blood test to find out what you took.
mad.gif

I know PLENTY of people who have badtripped on another level before, so much so that me and my boys had a standing rule that if you start gettin crazy, you gettin knocked the eff out and no hard feelings in the morning. One of my boys (his first time) licked the tip of the bottle and lost his mind. Granted he has woman-like tolerance, and the stuff wasnt that strong to begin with (some of us took about 18-20 doses in a 20 hour period) but homie absolutely lost it. We were out in the woods camping and he starts trippin out, crying, bawling like a little baby thinkin he gonna die. We were chillin around the fire and he said the devil appeared out of the fire and was comin to get him. After he goin nuts, we tried to get him in the tent thinkin its more of a controlled environment so he can calm down. We open the tent and dude tries to bolt. Im a pretty big dude 5'11 190lb and this cat is probably 5'6 130lb but it took all my strength to hold him from bookin it into the forest. I was like dude chill, da eff is wrong with you? He tells me the lady inside the tent has a knife and is waitin to kill him. There aint no lady in the tent homie! Im holdin onto my boy (no $#%%) while I tell my other friend to get in there and move the sleeping bags around. I tell my boy, hey the lady is gone we got rid of her... he peeks in all freaked out then finally agrees with us that the lady is gone.

Another time (long story, maybe ill get bored and write it out as a new thread) we came across some mean gel caps that just killed it. One dude lost his mind completely... long story short, he turned into a wild animal, pissed on my boys front door, was fwappin in my boys car in the driveway then runnin up and down the street buck naked screamin like a maniac at 4am. Conclusion? We couldnt control dude no more had to call 9-1-1, paramedics, cops, fire truck came. Strapped him up and took him to the hospital to detox. That was the last we ever kicked it with that fool.

Last story. Another first timer. We chillin in my dorm room and realize we aint got no piece to burn out of. I remember I left some papers in my buddys car. I tell him to go get the papers so we can roll one. I explicitly tell him DO... NOT... DRIVE. 5 minutes later we realize dude never came back. I go out to look for him and see his car speeding off. He gets back an hour later and Im pissed as hell cause he had our only papers and we were trippin too hard to think of some macguyver pipe. I ask him why he left and he says "i was walkin to the car and met my friend" I said whos your friend dude its 2am? He says "you know, the guy on the sign... looks like this [mimics the crosswalk sign]. I ask him, wait the crosswalk sign? He says yea, he jumped out of the sign and was like wsup dude. I said wsup dude. Then he said lets go for a drive. I thought dude was off his rocker cause I aint never talked to no inanimate object like that, but for some folks it happens. This kid is 100% trustful too I would bet my life on his honesty and if he sayin it happened like that, I honestly believe in his head it happenedl ike that.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUMMMMMM

Thats story of the month easily. Maybe story of the year! That broad had you wilding. You coulda died with that combo.

I remember goin thru the mcdonalds drive thru and i thought the golden arches were going to get me
laugh.gif
oh and a teddy bear came to life in that one cheesyhorror movie with the killer toys. good times

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At first i was like why would it say chrisbosh'sneck.....then i looked at the OP's SN
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
anyone hear from OP ?

mojomonky1 got some tales to tell
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've heard of people having bad trips and seeing the Devil, so seeing things on acid aint to far fetched

mushrooms and acid?

i would probably be in the hospital.

i'll tell you this tho, one time i looked at the sun and seen..

2ziwrno.png

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

mad.gif

I know PLENTY of people who have badtripped on another level before, so much so that me and my boys had a standing rule that if you start gettin crazy, you gettin knocked the eff out and no hard feelings in the morning. One of my boys (his first time) licked the tip of the bottle and lost his mind. Granted he has woman-like tolerance, and the stuff wasnt that strong to begin with (some of us took about 18-20 doses in a 20 hour period) but homie absolutely lost it. We were out in the woods camping and he starts trippin out, crying, bawling like a little baby thinkin he gonna die. We were chillin around the fire and he said the devil appeared out of the fire and was comin to get him. After he goin nuts, we tried to get him in the tent thinkin its more of a controlled environment so he can calm down. We open the tent and dude tries to bolt. Im a pretty big dude 5'11 190lb and this cat is probably 5'6 130lb but it took all my strength to hold him from bookin it into the forest. I was like dude chill, da eff is wrong with you? He tells me the lady inside the tent has a knife and is waitin to kill him. There aint no lady in the tent homie! Im holdin onto my boy (no $#%%) while I tell my other friend to get in there and move the sleeping bags around. I tell my boy, hey the lady is gone we got rid of her... he peeks in all freaked out then finally agrees with us that the lady is gone.

Another time (long story, maybe ill get bored and write it out as a new thread) we came across some mean gel caps that just killed it. One dude lost his mind completely... long story short, he turned into a wild animal, pissed on my boys front door, was fwappin in my boys car in the driveway then runnin up and down the street buck naked screamin like a maniac at 4am. Conclusion? We couldnt control dude no more had to call 9-1-1, paramedics, cops, fire truck came. Strapped him up and took him to the hospital to detox. That was the last we ever kicked it with that fool.

Last story. Another first timer. We chillin in my dorm room and realize we aint got no piece to burn out of. I remember I left some papers in my buddys car. I tell him to go get the papers so we can roll one. I explicitly tell him DO... NOT... DRIVE. 5 minutes later we realize dude never came back. I go out to look for him and see his car speeding off. He gets back an hour later and Im pissed as hell cause he had our only papers and we were trippin too hard to think of some macguyver pipe. I ask him why he left and he says "i was walkin to the car and met my friend" I said whos your friend dude its 2am? He says "you know, the guy on the sign... looks like this [mimics the crosswalk sign]. I ask him, wait the crosswalk sign? He says yea, he jumped out of the sign and was like wsup dude. I said wsup dude. Then he said lets go for a drive. I thought dude was off his rocker cause I aint never talked to no inanimate object like that, but for some folks it happens. This kid is 100% trustful too I would bet my life on his honesty and if he sayin it happened like that, I honestly believe in his head it happenedl ike that.

I mean I had a few bad trips before but nothing that was a complete figment of the immagination. there is almost always some truth to what you are seeing.There was a bush in the moon light. It looked like a big dinosaur but unpon inspection it was the light with the bush and the shadow. I am hard pressed tobelieve a person turned into crash bandicoot. maybe a small dog or somthing but not a person. Im with you on not talking to inanimate objects Ive never donethat either.LSD is a very powerful drug and can really warp the mind. when givin in the wrong place and mindset it can really disturb you. I just think thisstory is a little to far fetched to be truthful. and I would hope anyone in possession of LSD and mushrooms would be smart enough not to dose someone withouttelling them and even worse does them together on a first timer
mad.gif
. Whystuff like that gets a bad name..

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

mushrooms and acid?

i would probably be in the hospital.

i'll tell you this tho, one time i looked at the sun and seen..

2ziwrno.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

This is your third thread where you tell a random, probably made up story, with tons of references like this. Give it a rest.
co-sign.

Kid floods the S&T forums with his weekly "guess what happened to me at the YMCA today" threads.
smh.gif

^^ Yall think im gonna take slack from some dude named pride4life(yes SF) is trying to talk smack.

I don't have time to type anything though I got to get off the grid for a couple days and lay low.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

^^ Yall think im gonna take slack from some dude named pride4life(yes SF) is trying to talk smack.

I don't have time to type anything though I got to get off the grid for a couple days and lay low.

Classic....a gay joke when you've got nothing else to say. But since you tried so hard, I'll give you a few of these: "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"

Go back to hole and come up with a new story.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

I look to the left and there he is, Crash Bandicoot; my childhood hero! He informs me that
the person sitting 3 seats ahead of me is the evil Cortex. Turns out what the guy sitting to my left really said was " Sir can you stop staring at me like
that
" , which I found out today when cops told me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom