Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by Diego

Your best bet is to start paying for sex.

Ive lost all faith in you ever baggin a dude.
I don't know what you mean by "bagging," but I'm celibate, by choice, of course.

you can't put : in front of any word and create smilies
laugh.gif

There is no smilie that says, "laughing hysterically."
laugh.gif

I think that at JJB you can put a colon in front of the name of the smilie, and it works. It works with lol,
laugh.gif
See!

Originally Posted by SShanique

There is no smilie that says, "laughing hysterically."
laugh.gif

I think that at JJB you can put a colon in front of the name of the smilie, and it works. It works with lol,
laugh.gif
See!

Maybe I feel bad for you; I don't know.  But my advice would be to at least set up some kind of date where you and the dude can actually talk about your feelings towards one another in a mature manner without all the unnecessary foolishness.  All this "But I like him" and "I don't a 'Hi?'" isn't going to work.  I hope that helps you out.

I really think this girl needs the penis to be whipd out

can't put my finger on it but she might be down for the count if these dudes just be straight up and ask her to smash..... some chicks just need that/work like that

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

can't put my finger on it but she might be down for the count if these dudes just be straight up and ask her to smash..... some chicks just need that/work like that
I think you maybe right tho.
laugh.gif
This is when the straight forward honest dudes come in handy.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif

Okay, this will not work with me.  I'm trying to be celibate until I find my husband, anyway.  It's been working for years.  Last year a guy from school convinced me that he liked me so much.  We started hanging out, and one day he invited me over.  I didn't like the idea of hanging out at his apartment watching TV, so I bought arts and crafts materials.  I went over there, and we did arts and crafts together.  His turned out horrible.  Anyway, after we finished, I was about to leave.  He said he wanted me to stay longer.  I asked him why.  He said, "Because you might slip up and have sex with me."  

If looks could kill, he would have been gone.  He never said anything like that before, and I figured out that he was just trying to sleep with me.  I wasted a few good weeks on himm, and I even bought him a Jackson 5 birthday card that played ABC. He was a hater, though, a white boy who didn't even like the Jacksons.  When Michael Jackson passed away, he was one of the first people to call me after having talked so much trash about him.

laugh.gif

Okay, this will not work with me.  I'm trying to be celibate until I find my husband, anyway.  It's been working for years.  Last year a guy from school convinced me that he liked me so much.  We started hanging out, and one day he invited me over.  I didn't like the idea of hanging out at his apartment watching TV, so I bought arts and crafts materials.  I went over there, and we did arts and crafts together.  His turned out horrible.  Anyway, after we finished, I was about to leave.  He said he wanted me to stay longer.  I asked him why.  He said, "Because you might slip up and have sex with me."  

If looks could kill, he would have been gone.  He never said anything like that before, and I figured out that he was just trying to sleep with me.  I wasted a few good weeks on himm, and I even bought him a Jackson 5 birthday card that played ABC. He was a hater, though, a white boy who didn't even like the Jacksons.  When Michael Jackson passed away, he was one of the first people to call me after having talked so much trash about him.

definitely a fake...wrap this thread up

laugh.gif

2hnno7c.jpg

Oh word?

What kind of run-on story is that?
Pure unnecessary info
You over analyze everything, a dude says hello to you and you don't even know how to act
Lock this foolishness up

the hell was the point of that story
laugh.gif

i hope this isn't a troll cuz her guy problems will bring many laughs

laugh.gif

Jesus.

laugh.gif

youve gotta be kidding me...

can i be completely honest with you?

you're gonna die alone.

seriously.

Capricorn1229 wrote:

Kicktionair wrote:

laugh.gif

If looks could kill, he would have been gone.  He never said anything like that before, and I figured out that he was just trying to sleep with me.  I wasted a few good weeks on himm, and I even bought him a Jackson 5 birthday card that played ABC. He was a hater, though, a white boy who didn't even like the Jacksons.  When Michael Jackson passed away, he was one of the first people to call me after having talked so much trash abouthim.

yo ain't nobody gunna wife you up.. Oh and YNS if not already mentioned

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif

youve gotta be kidding me...

can i be completely honest with you?

you're gonna die alone.

seriously.

Damn that's cold
laugh.gif
I read her story confused as all like askin myself  "What does this have to do w/ anything?" OP, u constantly continue to

Back
Top Bottom