Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

2w380uv.jpg

wa524y.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

maybe you should just focus on law school...

this may be to much for you
laugh.gif

"Ronnie" will probably tell "Pauly" cuz if "Pauly" really is feelin you there's a good chance "Ronnie" know that

I'm done with law school. 
eyes.gif

Why is anyone telling me to take the L, when it was the people on this board telling me to go see him?

Bogus !!% update.
eyes.gif

How you trying to be a lawyer, but so socially inept?

Good luck with school and whatnot.

laugh.gif

"Ronnie" will probably tell "Pauly" cuz if "Pauly" really is feelin you there's a good chance "Ronnie" know that
Not to mention what will happen if the OP doesn't come up with Pauly's money every week...

I only read the update but real talk...if its been a month, This "Pauly" character is probably banging someone else by now.

Originally Posted by SShanique

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Why is anyone telling me to take the L, when it was the people on this board telling me to go see him?
So this is what you're doing with your law degree? Working at pizza shops at the Jersey Shore
laugh.gif

Damn I've never seen a chick pursue a dude this hard. He either isn't in to you, or is gay. Either way, move on.

Shanique.. we never cared about you or your situation all we want is more pics and when you become a successful politician/prosecutor we want you to end up in a sex scandal and a sex tape leaks on the internet. we're just apes we have no morals now keep posting pictures or log off Ruby Dee

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
AntonLaVey wrote:

Originally Posted by SShanique

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

So this is what you're doing with your law degree? Working at pizza shops at the Jersey Shore
laugh.gif

Why are y'all hatin'?  I'm studying for the bar exam.  You can't just graduate law school and start practicing law.  The board of law examiners have to make sure that you actually know the law before granting you a license.  I don't work in any pizza shop. :
indifferent.gif

glasses.gif
SenatorJeffSmith wrote:

laugh.gif

Not to mention what will happen if the OP doesn't come up with Pauly's money every week...

Am I missing something here?    :nerd

nobody is hatin...its just kinda strange to see a person your age with such little experience/insight on the opposite sex...

you don't have to know it all but damn baby girl...you comin off real simple...nothing wrong with that...we all move at our own pace...like i said its just kinda strange...

i'm feeling the fro look and i don't know about your situation. seems like you have to go back there and see the guy you like face to face

Your best bet is to start paying for sex.

Ive lost all faith in you ever baggin a dude.

Back
Top Bottom