Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

She working the angles like Dimply.
laugh.gif
bb03688e34af203572259086ebf694603e8b7325.jpg

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif
SShanique wrote:

There's this guy I know, the guy I was talking about in the Ric Flair thread. I see him at my work or at his work. One day I was at his job, and he asked when we were going to go out. I was surprised that he asked but didn't really give an answer, so he asked if I wanted to go out. I said, "Maybe." He was like, "It's either yes or no." I finally said, "Yes." He got my number. Then before I was leaving, he asked if it's okay for him to call me, because he didn't want to feel like he was bothering me. I guess I give off them impression that I don't like him. I do like him, though.

Anyway, he never called. I've been out of town for 4 weeks, and it's been a month since I've seen him, that is until this morning. I got back to town this week, and he came into my work. He had placed an order, and I brought his order to him and said, "It's going to be $21.82." His response was, "Just it's going to be $21.82? No "'hi'?" Then I said, "Hi." Basically, he was saying that I didn't give him an acceptable greeting. Do you guys think he has a right to complain since he took my number but didn't call?

Next time he comes in you should just shove him into the utility closet, rip his jeans off with ur teeth, fondle and gently caress his man marbles, and begin to suck his duck. Then when ur finish swig his jungle juice around ur mouth like listerine, gargle and swallow. He will then have no doubt u like him.
pimp.gif

PS: Have him foneshoot, and post the pics.
...:
indifferent.gif
wow dudes really switching to their alternate names just to get banned off a guy advice thread?
NT has come a long way since I last was a regular I see.

aaaaanyways, reality is, 1. WHY do so many guys know about how to do black women's hair?? You work at your mom's salon doing hair too? And you're seriously offering to have her get her hair done...for free...by your mom...somehow...by telling your mom..."this woman on niketalk.com...needs your help, mom"
Really? Clearly you just have a kind heart.

2. Your hair REALLY is not that bad. The outfit however, I didnt comment on it, because I thought it was a pic from middle school (underage). The big white coat in the sun is the exact opposite of what I'd picture a prosecutor in. But to each his own. You stand up for yourself (and your REALLY dont have to), so I give you plenty props to that.
3. You're not ugly, and you know that.
laugh.gif
, some guys really overreacting, but this happens on NT: the home of Swangaz, Spacejam jordans, Lil Weezy = G.O.A.T, and dime-piece bagging baller status NTers.

Shes a good looking black female doing something with her life. Throw in your naïveté, I'd enjoy messing with you
wink.gif
. If what you do works though, then accept these opinions and say thanks, but I'm gonna stick to doing what I do. You can pick from enough guys.

(Go ahead and put my captain cape on. Flying shades ready:
glasses.gif
)

Aint nuttin wrong with kirkin if its workin. Matter fact i actually respect the capts. It use to make my job easier, you can be the guy that builds them up, tell them all they wanna hear, listen to boring stories about they day, do the whole "you hold ur head up high girl" etc.

And im the guy who comes in say what i need to say to get what i need to get. Its a winning combination. Its like on some stockten and malone %#$.

So deff a big ups appreciation for that.
Right...I bet that works real well on you AOL Instant Messenger.
eyes.gif
this guy...

pimp.gif
to that natural fro'd out look. Cute smile, teeth looking in check. The Lisa Frank sticker over your face was a nice touch too i guess??
laugh.gif
People r scared of natural. Just let it be. (build u up buttercup--wooosh, cape flying through the sky!)

It worked well with your mother so hey no complaints. And again like i said its cool to simp. I mean pimps would be outta work without tricks, dopeboys be @$$out if there wasnt no j's. But back to the subject at hand aint nuttin wrong with a natural look, but that !@$ just looks unkept, like wool to be quitehonest. And nah she isnt an ugly chic, its just her demeanor and her overall attitude doesnt match her looks.

Thats a staple, an enigma if you will with woman esp black women these days. Knowing ur worth, you cant be a honda accord and try to sell it and give it a facevalue of a mercedes benz. A honda accord isnt a bad car, and i would drive one but i wouldnt pay/value it at the same status of a benz.

She does have a good head of hair though. Nice length just a bit frizzy. Can I recommend you go to the Dominicans and let them work. Get yourself a wash andset OR get a doobie jont. Maybe a blown out and get a trim to the those ends.
nerd.gif
If you can't go to them all the time for your natural hair get a keratintreatment to condition to keep the shine in.

Hit up the long haircare forum for more info on the keratin. Travel to the east coast if there are no good Dominican shops in your city.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SShanique

I just like to switch it up from time to time.

fn8zdt.gif

I like wearing my hair straight. It keeps the knots out, and I also love the thickness and body I have from being natural. It's the best of both worlds.

2urngk6.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'M CONVINCED THERE'S A BIG *** MOLE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR FACE

fn8zdt.gif

I like wearing my hair straight. It keeps the knots out, and I also love the thickness and body I have from being natural. It's the best of both worlds.

laugh.gif
who else could drop it on the angle? acute at that!? so do that do that do that that that

na i like this look on you though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

girl bye...

ain't no one ask for all that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
chuch

if you are against relaxers then stop rocking it straight, it'd look better if you rocked it in a fro or curly

fn8zdt.gif
Oh Yeah thats showing em.. we are never going to recognize you now when you become a prosectuor.
indifferent.gif
!*++$*+ star?

you know...for someone who doesnt want pictures of themself on the internet...

...you sure like posting pictures of yourself on the internet

Originally Posted by Club29

you know...for someone who doesnt want pictures of themself on the internet...

...you sure like posting pictures of yourself on the internet
2urngk6.jpg

cant front chicks up north would have jokes for ya
laugh.gif

Did this turn into a pyp for op or what? is the last 6 pages worth reading through? did u go tell the guy how u feel yet

I haven't seen him again yet. I may go over to his restaurant at the end of the week, though.

NTers got jokes for days.

My grammar is great. I have a B.A. in English, and I worked as a proofreader for years. I figure this is just a message board, though, so no need to be allgrammatically correct.
wink.gif

My grammar is great. I have a B.A. in English, and I worked as a proofreader for years. I figure this is just a message board, though, so no need to be all grammatically correct.
wink.gif

this prolly one of them jobs that pay decent on the low though

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Speaking of "mixed signals," after he invited me to his birthday party that I did not go to (I didn't really know him back then), I went to his restaurant with my sister. He came to our table about 5 times talking. He was there more than our server. After that, he came to my job and asked what I would be doing later that night. I had to read. I have been back to his restaurant several times. It doesn't take a brain scientist to figure out that I like something about him. I don't like Italian food that much, and there's an Olive Garden near my house. I don't have to drive all the way out of town just to pick up something from his restaurant. I do, because I like him. If I'm constantly at your restaurant, that probably means I like you. I don't see any mixed signals in that. Heck, I just go over there, because sometimes I want to see him.

what the hell don't you understand???

you're making the assumption he'll think you like him...YOU LIKE HIS RESTAURANT...anything beyond that doesn't translate to anything between you all...with you...YES it does take a brain scientist. you're being immature OP...
laugh.gif
agree

Update:

So, I finally, swallowed my pride and went over there tonight. I went to pick up my to go order, and I didn't see him in the front. One of his boys was there, though. He runs the place when the guy I like isn't there. This is the same boy he did the Ric Flair in front of, and the same boy who was there when the guy I like finally asked for my number, although he wasn't like there watching.

I'll give these guys some names. I'll use Jersey Shore names since they are Italian. His boy is Ronnie, and he is Pauly. Anyway, so "Ronnie" acknowledged that the hadn't seen me in a while. He asked where I had been. I told him that I went home. He said that it was good that I was back in this state now and that he will be seeing me again at the restaurant now. Before I was about to leave, he reiterated how he hadn't seen me in a while and that he thought I had moved. I told him that I did, in fact move, but came back. He said that it was all good that I was back now. As you can, pretty uneventful. Pauly, the guy I like, was not there. I volunteered more information than normal, because I thought it had a good chance of getting back to Pauly, though.

My questions: Why wasn't Ronnie asking all these questions and making a big deal out of not having seen me? Do you think he's going to go back and tell the guy I like that I was at his restaurant tonight and tell him everything I told him?

maybe you should just focus on law school...

this may be to much for you
laugh.gif

"Ronnie" will probably tell "Pauly" cuz if "Pauly" really is feelin you there's a good chance "Ronnie" know that

Back
Top Bottom