Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I figured you were from the country... It's obvious cuz you stick out round here.. See... Niketalk is made up of a bunch of fly dudes and chicks that keep it dope as far as the atire goes... Even if this is General and not Jordan Brand (
indifferent.gif
) or Nike Retro (
smh.gif
)... Basically, you stick out.

Where you from? If you stay in/ can come to GA, my moms can hook your hair up. I mean.. I'm not sayin your hair looks bad... I'm just sayin...

I can tell it's not your fault.
laugh.gif
You need to be molded.

+#%# wicha boy and I'll have you right.

Where you find out about Niketalk from? Twitter? JJB?

I found out about NT at JJB. I wear nice clothes, and I like my hair the way it is. You trying to get your mama to hook me up with some finger waves or something?

I'm being dead #%! serious with you.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YOOO...why my dude over here sounding like he tryna strong arm her into prostitution, tryna be her pimpand ishhh...talmbout...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"You need to be molded...+#%# wicha boy and I'll have you right"[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

I specifically asked for bangs, okay. Some people look good with bangs. I am one of those people.

Since y'all are making fun of my hair, why don't you post pictures of what you think my hair should look like?

yo thats what you get for playing hard to get. Next time you see him just tell him that you were outta town and you would like to chill with him.

Originally Posted by it is wat it is

This thread is full of lulz........but op what ended up happening.

Nothing happened. It's only been a day, and I haven't seen the guy again.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Damn Shanika they fired you up man

She kinda looks like ole girl vanessa from the bernie mac show. Also That press and perm bump is not the business. If your head was looking like that when hesay you, well there you go thats why you probably got the cold shoulder.

I don't know what y'all are talking about. Still no one has shown me a picture of a hairdo they'd like better. I do not have a perm. My hair isnatural. It's not going to be pin straight or stick thin like most black womens' anorexic hair.

I don't know what y'all are talking about. Still no one has shown me a picture of a hairdo they'd like better. I do not have a perm. My hair is natural. It's not going to be pin straight or stick thin like most black womens' anorexic hair.
don't even worry about it.. you'll be aight. i'm not sure if it's just the effect on the picture but you look like you need to doyour eyebrows.

no offense but you seem like the type with all the book smarts in the world and not a lick of common sense...

i look forward to your future threads and the lulz they will bring...

anorexic hair?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

no offense but you seem like the type with all the book smarts in the world and not a lick of common sense...

i look forward to your future threads and the lulz they will bring...

anorexic hair?
laugh.gif

lol, your right. One of those people. Screech from saved by the bell type.

I don't know what y'all are talking about. Still no one has shown me a picture of a hairdo they'd like better. I do not have a perm. My hair is natural. It's not going to be pin straight or stick thin like most black womens' anorexic hair.
id be careful with my words..hell hath no fury like a NT women scorn... and from your pics you just give off that Cicely Tyson vibe.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

id be careful with my words..hell hath no fury like a NT women scorn... and from your pics you just give off that Esther Rolle vibe.

laugh.gif

i don't think her hair is that bad tho...what does it look like when its not straightened? you probably have a ill fro

Back
Top Bottom