Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

What's your big hang-up about having your pics on the net OP?

Like Club said it's not that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I figured you were from the country... It's obvious cuz you stick out round here.. See... Niketalk is made up of a bunch of fly dudes and chicks that keep it dope as far as the atire goes... Even if this is General and not Jordan Brand (
indifferent.gif
) or Nike Retro (
smh.gif
)... Basically, you stick out.

Where you from? If you stay in/ can come to GA, my moms can hook your hair up. I mean.. I'm not sayin your hair looks bad... I'm just sayin...

I can tell it's not your fault.
laugh.gif
You need to be molded.

+#%# wicha boy and I'll have you right.

Where you find out about Niketalk from? Twitter? JJB?

I found out about NT at JJB. I wear nice clothes, and I like my hair the way it is. You trying to get your mama to hook me up with some finger waves orsomething?

Originally Posted by toine2983

I'm looking for a job in the legal field and don't need my pictures floating around on the internet.

Originally Posted by SShanique

I figured you were from the country... It's obvious cuz you stick out round here.. See... Niketalk is made up of a bunch of fly dudes and chicks that keep it dope as far as the atire goes... Even if this is General and not Jordan Brand (
indifferent.gif
) or Nike Retro (
smh.gif

Where you from? If you stay in/ can come to GA, my moms can hook your hair up. I mean.. I'm not sayin your hair looks bad... I'm just sayin...

laugh.gif
You need to be molded.

I found out about NT at JJB. I wear nice clothes, and I like my hair the way it is. You trying to get your mama to hook me up with some finger waves or something?

I'm being dead #%! serious with you.
indifferent.gif

Its starting to get annoying how many NTers try to spit game on a message board. I know most are just kidding but that is just wierd man.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Its starting to get annoying how many NTers try to spit game on a message board. I know most are just kidding but that is just wierd man.

keep it real...you spittin too

you just playin the dude thats trying to stand out by doin the opposite of what everyone else is doin
laugh.gif

it's all jokes tho fam, chill out

SShanique wrote:

ATLien Seeko wrote:

indifferent.gif
) or Nike Retro (
smh.gif

laugh.gif
You need to be molded.

I found out about NT at JJB. I wear nice clothes, and I like my hair the way it is. You trying to get your mama to hook me up with some finger waves or something?

I'm being dead *!* serious with you.
indifferent.gif

real talk, it will improve your look. from the pics ive seen of you, you look cool. work on the mane and you will be a problem.it looks healthy,its your hair, and its long. thats 3 things you got on most black females. put a hot comb to that joint.

just like this chick at my job, everything about her is banging except her hair. if she get it done on a regular basis she'd be a 9-9.5 right now she is a7.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by toine2983

I'm looking for a job in the legal field and don't need my pictures floating around on the internet.

There's nothing wrong with having your pictures on the internet as long as their not provocative, or incriminating or couldnegatively affect your career.

pimp.gif
SShanique wrote:

There's this guy I know, the guy I was talking about in the Ric Flair thread. I see him at my work or at his work. One day I was at his job, and he asked when we were going to go out. I was surprised that he asked but didn't really give an answer, so he asked if I wanted to go out. I said, "Maybe." He was like, "It's either yes or no." I finally said, "Yes." He got my number. Then before I was leaving, he asked if it's okay for him to call me, because he didn't want to feel like he was bothering me. I guess I give off them impression that I don't like him. I do like him, though.

Anyway, he never called. I've been out of town for 4 weeks, and it's been a month since I've seen him, that is until this morning. I got back to town this week, and he came into my work. He had placed an order, and I brought his order to him and said, "It's going to be $21.82." His response was, "Just it's going to be $21.82? No "'hi'?" Then I said, "Hi." Basically, he was saying that I didn't give him an acceptable greeting. Do you guys think he has a right to complain since he took my number but didn't call?

Next time he comes in you should just shove him into the utility closet, rip his jeans off with ur teeth, fondle and gently caress his man marbles, and beginto suck his duck. Then when ur finish swig his jungle juice around ur mouth like listerine, gargle and swallow. He will then have no doubt u like him.
pimp.gif

PS: Have him foneshoot, and post the pics.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i know this might be an innate quality but why do you act like that? a lot of women tend to do this whole "i like you but i'm just gonna act like i don't" then start complaining when the guy goes off of the impression you're giving and believes you don't like him. how about you stop playing junior high games and act like a woman? i'm sure he would've called you if he thought you liked him.. get it together.

Thank you, even if we get the number if you give off the vibe like we would be wasting our time then why would a dude call? Shoulda been a little moreapproachable and if you were feelin him you coulda said hey what happened to my phone call?

LMMAOO, after i saw the pics yall stupid. She aight tho, about a 6. The Oklahoma church look aint a good look for you tho. Frank Lucas. mother, lmao

Back
Top Bottom