Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by SShanique

My other picture from the other thread:

2l9rrr9.jpg

NO! I was not coming from church.

You are a sista yet you have noo back watsoever..

2l9rrr9.jpg

Something aint right...I'm just gonna say it we wanna see your face. Who the hell takes neck cut off pics of themselves?

This thread is so ridiculous I had to go through the hell known as logging in from my phone just to respond.

First off, i'm pretty sure that OP is either a troll or the most naiive female i've ever seen.

And how are you going to make a thread and then disagree with the responses just because they aren't inline with what you think? You're playing gamesand acting like you're not.. then talking about how some minor things should be taken as major signs.

"OMG I dropped my napkin! That's like such a green light! How can boys be so stupid!?"
indifferent.gif

Life ain't no damn teen movie... you're a grown **@ woman playing middle school games.
smh.gif

Let's put it this way. I've seen your pictures... and beggars can't be choosers.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

2l9rrr9.jpg

You are a sista yet you have noo back watsoever..
Okay, not this argument again. I already proved that I do, in deed, have a back side.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

2l9rrr9.jpg

Something aint right...I'm just gonna say it we wanna see your face. Who the hell takes neck cut off pics of themselves?

Well, that's as far as the camera took. I had it on automatic, and I was just trying to get a picture of the dress.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

So are we getting pics or not????

I can tell you right now the answer to your question if you just provide pics... REAL TALK ..NT just wants to help..
Why do you people love pictures so much? I'm not showing my face, but this is me after court one day.

i4r909.jpg
you dressed like Frank Lucas' mother

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

So are we getting pics or not????

I can tell you right now the answer to your question if you just provide pics... REAL TALK ..NT just wants to help..
Why do you people love pictures so much? I'm not showing my face, but this is me after court one day.

i4r909.jpg
you dressed like Frank Lucas' mother

This + this thread as a whole
roll.gif

OMG OMG OMG now people know what you look like!!!!!11111oneoneone

No one cares.
laugh.gif

relax.

I figured you were from the country... It's obvious cuz you stick out round here.. See... Niketalk is made up of a bunch of fly dudes and chicks that keepit dope as far as the atire goes... Even if this is General and not Jordan Brand (
indifferent.gif
) or Nike Retro (
smh.gif
)... Basically, you stick out.

Where you from? If you stay in/ can come to GA, my moms can hook your hair up. I mean.. I'm not sayin your hair looks bad... I'm just sayin...

I can tell it's not your fault.
laugh.gif
You need to be molded.

+#%# wicha boy and I'll have you right.

Where you find out about Niketalk from? Twitter? JJB?

Back
Top Bottom