Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I really think this girl needs the penis to be whipd out

can't put my finger on it but she might be down for the count if these dudes just be straight up and ask her to smash..... some chicks just need that/work like that
I think you maybe right tho.
laugh.gif
This is when the straight forward honest dudes come in handy.

Okay, this will not work with me.  I'm trying to be celibate until I find my husband, anyway.  It's been working for years.  Last year a guy from school convinced me that he liked me so much.  We started hanging out, and one day he invited me over.  I didn't like the idea of hanging out at his apartment watching TV, so I bought arts and crafts materials.  I went over there, and we did arts and crafts together.  His turned out horrible.  Anyway, after we finished, I was about to leave.  He said he wanted me to stay longer.  I asked him why.  He said, "Because you might slip up and have sex with me."  

If looks could kill, he would have been gone.  He never said anything like that before, and I figured out that he was just trying to sleep with me.  I wasted a few good weeks on himm, and I even bought him a Jackson 5 birthday card that played ABC. He was a hater, though, a white boy who didn't even like the Jacksons.  When Michael Jackson passed away, he was one of the first people to call me after having talked so much trash about him.

*Flabbergasted*

Lol @ bringing arts and crafts. If I was him I would have kicked your $%% out of that place on the spot. FOH with that *+!%

Thats cool girl..... you must be a virgin (might have missed that part)

good luck finding your perfect guy, might be hard but it's possible

next time just tell a guy straight out if he gets frisky.... that way you won't waste your time, and won't get your hopes up

done

can't put my finger on it but she might be down for the count if these dudes just be straight up and ask her to smash..... some chicks just need that/work like that
laugh.gif

Okay, this will not work with me.  I'm trying to be celibate until I find my husband, anyway.  It's been working for years.  Last year a guy from school convinced me that he liked me so much.  We started hanging out, and one day he invited me over.  I didn't like the idea of hanging out at his apartment watching TV, so I bought arts and crafts materials.  I went over there, and we did arts and crafts together.  His turned out horrible.  Anyway, after we finished, I was about to leave.  He said he wanted me to stay longer.  I asked him why.  He said, "Because you might slip up and have sex with me."  

If looks could kill, he would have been gone.  He never said anything like that before, and I figured out that he was just trying to sleep with me.  I wasted a few good weeks on himm, and I even bought him a Jackson 5 birthday card that played ABC. He was a hater, though, a white boy who didn't even like the Jacksons.  When Michael Jackson passed away, he was one of the first people to call me after having talked so much trash about him.

thumbs up.

i love virgin girls.  i know they are clean and are not sloppy.  i hope i get married to one. 

it is good to hear that some girls are saving themselves for marriage because its so god damn rare these days, however, you make it sound like you already lost it and are trying to do a re-born again virgin--which isn't bad or anything, just pointing it out.  that arts and crafts guy does not deserve a nice girl it sounds like. 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Lol @ bringing arts and crafts. If I was him I would have kicked your $%% out of that place on the spot. FOH with that *+!%
I mean I'm all for sticking to your morals and all but arts and crafts? There's gotta be a better way!

Oh and you should try flirting with any and everybody just to get some practice cuz with the rate you're moving at, you'll need it big time if you ever want to get married before you're 40.

OP is a social trainwreck.
smh.gif

I really hope this is a troll account, no one should be this dense, especially an aspiring lawyer.

Originally Posted by Kim1

What kind of run-on story is that?
Pure unnecessary info
You over analyze everything, a dude says hello to you and you don't even know how to act
Lock this foolishness up

Nobody said, "hello" to me.  Obviously, you didn't even read the thread.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

laugh.gif

thumbs up.

i love virgin girls.  i know they are clean and are not sloppy.  i hope i get married to one. 

it is good to hear that some girls are saving themselves for marriage because its so god damn rare these days, however, you make it sound like you already lost it and are trying to do a re-born again virgin--which isn't bad or anything, just pointing it out.  that arts and crafts guy does not deserve a nice girl it sounds like. 

2yo8yz7.jpg
@ you.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the hell was the point of that story
laugh.gif

i hope this isn't a troll cuz her guy problems will bring many laughs

Well, someone made the comment that a guy needs to "whip it out" and be straight to the point with me.  I was countering by saying somoene did that to me last year, and it did not work, although he wished it did.  He actually told me that he wishes I were a +$!$. Now, he wonders why I don't talk to him. 

the hell was the point of that story
laugh.gif

i hope this isn't a troll cuz her guy problems will bring many laughs

Well, someone made the comment that a guy needs to "whip it out" and be straight to the point with me.  I was countering by saying somoene did that to me last year, and it did not work, although he wished it did.  He actually told me that he wishes I were a +$!$. Now, he wonders why I don't talk to him. 

*Sighs*

Go to bed.

Pure unnecessary info
You over analyze everything, a dude says hello to you and you don't even know how to act
Lock this foolishness up
roll.gif

ek2u03.gif

To clarify, the arts & crafts thing was a Law of Attraction Vision Board. Or at least it was supposed to be. I only finished half of it. I was planning on putting it up in my apartment and hopefully manifesting everything I wanted to happen in my life.

He just wrote some stupid stuff on his and then painted it in yellow with watercolors. Then he tacked it to the wall, as if that was going to impress me. I was pretty made, because it seemed like he didn't even try to do anything artistic.

Y'all can be mad at me if you want, but I'd rather do arts & crafts than sleep with some guy I barely know just because he was always professing his "love" to me.

On the bright side this is another case of every time I feel pathetic about some aspect of my life someone always comes along to show me that I'm not that pathetic.  Thank you.

I understand you didn't want to sleep with the guy but you could have cooked dinner or brought over a movie. His art project looked bad because he was mad you would ask him to do art. I think next time do something more adult. It doesn't have to be sex but don't bring over vacation bible school projects... You need to grow up....

To clarify, the arts & crafts thing was a Law of Attraction Vision Board. Or at least it was supposed to be. I only finished half of it. I was planning on putting it up in my apartment and hopefully manifesting everything I wanted to happen in my life.

He just wrote some stupid stuff on his and then painted it in yellow with watercolors. Then he tacked it to the wall, as if that was going to impress me. I was pretty made, because it seemed like he didn't even try to do anything artistic.

Y'all can be mad at me if you want, but I'd rather do arts & crafts than sleep with some guy I barely know just because he was always professing his "love" to me.

trust...theres nothing to clarify about A&C...i don't want you to think i'm pickin on you...you gotta admit this whole thread is funny
laugh.gif

did you even warn him thats what you'd be doing? you can't just spring A&C on someone

It doesn't have to be sex but don't bring over vacation bible school projects... You need to grow up....

eek.gif

roll.gif

Really though? Are you really going to do this?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Pure unnecessary info
Lock this foolishness up

Nobody said, "hello" to me.  Obviously, you didn't even read the thread.
I'm referring to "Ronnie" at the restaurant
Dude keeps saying he thought you moved over & over again and you still come on here questioning why
How much more hints do you need?
That's why they're saying "whip it out" b/c you just can't read the signs that are right in front of you

did you even warn him thats what you'd be doing? you can't just spring A&C on someone

Word

I wouldn't have even let you in my house
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom