Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

It was poor prep on ATL's part but c'mon NY'ers deal with the ish mulitple times a year and last week it was taking people 4-5 hours to get home when the normal trip would be 45 mintues to an hour. Driving on ice WILL make you want to get out and walk...

Last edited:
Saw this on FB...
laugh.gif
Well that's stupid considering that most colleges in the Northeast don't have a FBS program. Could easily zing them back by saying, our schools are actually good.

Well that's stupid considering that most colleges in the Northeast don't have a FBS program. Could easily zing them back by saying, our schools are actually good.

exactly.

we could care less about the BCS Nat'l Championship up here.

The college "playoff" system is a joke anyways.

We're too busy collecting PRO championships in New York. You know, WORLD titles.

Whens the last time ATL won a pro championship? The Braves in '95? :lol:

That's pathetic.

And furthermore Georgia, what BCS Nat'l Championship? Didn't know ya'll claimed Alabama, Florida, LSU, Tennessee, Auburn, FSU, and Miami.

:rofl: Just take your L Georgians.

Last edited:
They dont?....

That says northerners, as a whole, not the northeast

Georgia isnt the only state affected by the ice/snow storm. It included TN SC AL MS LA FL. So im gonna say someone from bama made that bcs joke

Last edited:
They dont?....

Okay so it's a north vs south thing?

We still stomp ya'll in terms of sports. :lol:

The Heat and college football is all the south got going for it.

Last edited:
They dont?....

Georgia isnt the only state affected by the ice/snow storm. It included TN SC AL MS LA FL. So im gonna say someone from bama made that bcs joke
Northerners is typically the Northeast. Ohio, Minny, Michigan are referred to as the Midwest. Ohio State has a championship.

Im from the atlanta area .. i live in montana now

Put it this way... You live up north and at least 3/4 of your snow plows and winter weather type equipment were taken away. Along with your streets covered in ice NOT snow .. how would you fair?

Driving over the smallest amount of snow packs it down so it then becomes slick in addition to sleet/ice. In a region where "snow tires" would be the biggest waste of money and those stil wouldnt help. You see so many cars because everyone was leaving at the same time.on top of the terrible road conditions
im from minneapolis. live in austin now.  i try to explain this to people all the time!  there is no infrastructure in the south to handle days like these 

People care about college football?

:rofl:

I mean I'll sit up on a few games but when southerners start feelin' like they've done enough to start throwin' stones at the Gods in the north it's time to hit 'em with that #realitycheck.

Elite athletes might play their college ball in the south but when it come time to chase championships they go to the Northeast.

You know, where winning "programs" like the Yankees, Redsox, Patriots, Giants, Steelers, and Celtics win hardware, like every year.

It's like college ball, but it actually, you know.......matters.

But hey, don't feel too bad south, that trap music is miiiiiighty catchy.

Last edited:
Thread derailed

Anyway ... the situation at hand isnt a laughing matter when you dont have the sufficient equipment to take care of it

Last edited:
Aaaaaand this thread is officially done.  

Arguing over college vs. pro championships?  
roll.gif

Like I said before, NT gonna NT.  Never fails.  
laugh.gif

so many L's in a 36hour span. 
soooo many, 
roll.gif
. It is mad funny and im from Ny.. I do understand the elements.. slick roads, black ice, etc im laughing more at the government. We knew about this for a week, if we had salt stocked last week this would've been avoided.. We had a minor blizzard and the world came crashing down. Mad L's distributed to Ga

Back
Top Bottom