Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

All those 4 wheel drive vehicles and no one wants to drive in the snow? Its not even that serious. Kids sleeping at the school WTF?

All those 4 wheel drive vehicles and no one wants to drive in the snow? Its not even that serious. Kids sleeping at the school WTF?
The snow isn't and never was the problem. It's the ice on the roads. People who normally get weather like this have trouble driving on icy roads. You think southerners gonna do any better?

Last edited:
The snow isn't and never was the problem. It's the ice on the roads. People who normally get weather like this have trouble driving on icy roads. You think southerners gonna do any better?
I just find it weird. I'm from NY and have residency in GA cause of family. I see trucks, SUV and more constantly down there. No I'm looking at the pics and the roads dont see that damn bad where there are constantly accidents.

You don't understand solid ice?
Yeah I do, its call slow down and both hands on the wheel. Its a requirement on driving test.

Drove on Solid ice yesterday in VA
no you didnt 
laugh.gif

Either way it sucks. Don't see what you're really getting at

My bad homie wasn't trying to get at anything like that just saying I was lucky to be able to get home after 3hrs going only 7miles from work when a lot of my co-workers got stuck and had to sleep in our office.

Yea and NY got shut down by a barely category 1 Hurricane. We get those types of storms several times per year here in the SE.

Like someone already pointed out, it's the ice more than anything. The cities here aren't prepared or built for it since it only happens every blue moon. Don't know why people are so surprised by this...

Shut down?

Negative! NYC has survived 2ft blizzards and dudes were still trying to make it into work...NYC is built tough....when Irene smacked us I was working, my highway turned into a river...we were still on our grind out here, don't compare us to ATL or the south for that matter

Robin's like KD out here lol. When he feels good, he's dropping 50 easy on double and triple teams

Last edited:
We getting 1-3 inches tonight and it's snowing 6 out of the next 10 days and it's been freezing out too and all ice on the freeway. Wish they would shut our city down :frown: I'd love to spend the night at work, got a real comfy couch in our office and cable

It's not feels, it's 100% truth.

I had to evacuate my apartment building the day of Sandy since it was right off the FDR in Murray Hill and my boss hit me the same day tommbout, "Our office surprisingly got power. Be in by 9am tomorrow, no excuses"

Dudes were homeless for 2.5 weeks and still grindin' at work. Hell, I had to walk up 32 flights of stairs at my ex's apartment building, in the dark, just to get her for work. The city was wylin' but the grind never stopped.

It's not feels, it's 100% truth.

I had to evacuate my apartment building the day of Sandy since it was right off the FDR in Murray Hill and my boss hit me the same day tommbout, "Our office surprisingly got power. Be in by 9am tomorrow, no excuses"

Dudes were homeless for 2.5 weeks and still grindin' at work. Hell, I had to walk up 32 flights of stairs at my ex's apartment building, in the dark, just to get her for work. The city was wylin' but the grind never stopped.

Dudes just don't get it, we had a citywide blackout for almost 2 days in the midst of a major heat wave in August, my wife's Dominican block took it as an opportunity to throw a block party....panic?...NY?...HOLD THAT.

Things might get difficult, but It would literally have to be raining meteors to shut down NYC

Back
Top Bottom