True Life: I'm homeless

May not be worth it if he is only in the streets for a month.
True. It's def a tough position to be in.. I'm not materialistic so If I had such a car I would prob downgrade or sell it if I had to, but I can understand someone wanting to hold on to their car if they only plan to be homeless for a short period of time. This is gonna sound crazy but op is lucky to at least have a car to sleep in. I've been homeless before and had to sleep in parks, train stations, bus stations, 24 hour McDonald's or wherever for a short period of time in my life.

Now if people had $5 for every post in here OP would be good for a couple months. Someone need to make that gofundme.

Half these people still living with mommy and daddy... Aint got $5 to spare but can talk trash

I'll be down to help, idk nothing any gofundme though :lol:

Its easier said than done getting rid of a car especially if he has it under lease... You think the bank is gonna eat up the loss?

Aint never seen a homeless person with smartphone
You've seen every homeless person ever?

I get what you're saying, the concept of a homeless person, dirty on the street but living in a car isn't uncommon either for homeless folk, shoot Fetty Wap was doing the same a little over a year ago

^^I've seen a "Homeless" man walk to a better car than I have and drive off when I lived in Chicago....After that I'll just give them food if anything.
 ​

You've seen every homeless person ever?

I get what you're saying, the concept of a homeless person, dirty on the street but living in a car isn't uncommon either for homeless folk, shoot Fetty Wap was doing the same a little over a year ago

i dont know them all but ive met alot because my mom did alot of volunteer work growing up.

Op doesn't sound "homeless" to me.
It sounds like he ****** up and is now struggling in a tough situation.

Homeless people have no home to go to. ...op could probably call his parents and theyd off assistance but i guess he has legal issues.. homeless people eat out of dumpsters...not at their favorite Jamaican spot. They dont go to the gym....dont post on Internet message boards...dont have lawyers.

Dont get me wrong i feel bad for op. If he lived near me id help and i truly hopes he gets his **** together.

Last edited:
I understand the skeptics, I'm from NYC, town is full of hustlers. And we want to help here but rather get proof before sending bread. I feel the same way but I'm not going to press son about posting proof, his choice. Let the man vent and take in words, we never know when one of us can end up in a similar situation, some of the homies on here said they can relate already. It's not all fun and games on the Internet, let's be easy on the trolling.  

Naw i agree i dont care about proof.

Ive struggled myself and i hope op comes out of this thing.

All im sayin is......the homeless people ive met....theyre not with verizon....or sprint....or at & t........

Yall let Fousey troll yall about being suicidal so he can get youtube views, not surprised people think this may be a troll story with NTs track record. Not saying dude is lying or not but its interesting he got friends to take him tk the movies but they havent offered to let him crash lol.

All i can say is if this is a true story then good luck and stay safe OP.

laugh.gif
yea that's her
one day I'll stop to give her some food/money/new earbuds *shrug*

but I can't imagine how it is sleeping at one of SE busiest streets 
mean.gif

DC and Philly homeless are different man compared to NYC. They mad aggressive in those cities.

DC and Philly homeless are different man compared to NYC. They mad aggressive in those cities.

Man I had this huge *** dude step to me and demand I give him a dollar in a Starbucks when I was in NY over Labor Day weekend. Thought for sure dude was gonna rock me because I didn't have any cash :lol:

Back
Top Bottom