True Life: I'm homeless

Lol, I cant help but laugh cause you have no idea what you're talking about. These hands aint cuffed anymore, they dont have any bail restrictions. They can come see you

If your car doesn't run out of gas coming down here.

Cool but I'm chillin at my own crib with the heat on playing COD eating a warm dinner

When you get electricity at the shed add me

Dhhsixnalxmalma

I have a vacant basement if you were in queens. Stay warm bruh. Would like to hear more details of why u can't leave md

Op hold your head. Don't worry about the clowns on here. Just do what's best for you and your son. Strength through struggle.

You have any hobbies or something to clear your mind at night? Reading, Writing something?

Op hold your head. Don't worry about the clowns on here. Just do what's best for you and your son. Strength through struggle.

Refusing to reach out for help or accepting it.

To be fair to this dude... Who I think is a clown... That feeling is a very strong one that I've been inflicted with before... It sucks because you feel as though you have to do it on your own, and you're so determined on that fact to see clearly and realize there's help and it's better that way...

Op post a pic and I bet NT brethrens could collectively put together a few hundred dollars for you .

Last edited:
You worrying about pics of a foremen grill ? Aren't you in another thread struggling with talking to girls and hype about getting a girls phone number ? I said this to eyeseesoles and I'm gonna say it to you.

Spend less time on NT trolling and go work on yourself and maybe you will get girls.
You Mad Bro???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Awwww You Thought You Had Me :lol: :lol:

I Love It [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Boy you lame as hell for trying so hard

Last edited:
Y'all going off topic. Just post pics and tell us what car you have.

Pics of your set up. Like your sleepin bag, grill etc.

This thread isn't NT. NT is a community of brothers who look out for each other, especially when someone is down. It takes a lot to tell people about personal issues, even on an online message board. Trust I've been in situations similar to OPs, peep my uber request thread, and a NT brother came through for me when I needed help most, which resulted in me getting home after a long night at work when my car was messed up and I was broke because my job n said up the pay period. This thread isn't for us to judge op and ask him for proof of his struggle, if you think op is a liar leave the thread, otherwise do what you can to help. If I were in a position to help I would. Stay strong Op.

Back
Top Bottom