True Life: I'm homeless

This thread isn't NT. NT is a community of brothers who look out for each other, especially when someone is down. It takes a lot to tell people about personal issues, even on an online message board. Trust I've been in situations similar to OPs, peep my uber request thread, and a NT brother came through for me when I needed help most, which resulted in me getting home after a long night at work when my car was messed up and I was broke because my job n said up the pay period. This thread isn't for us to judge op and ask him for proof of his struggle, if you think op is a liar leave the thread, otherwise do what you can to help. If I were in a position to help I would. Stay strong Op.

I'm pretty sure everyone in here has helped the homeless out (food/money/clothing/drink) at some point in their lives

My church runs a homeless ministry I'm active in every weekend.

So before yall label me as a trolling mofo I handle my share of them.

Have you every had a homeless person post outside your barbershop & food spot waiting for people going in and out to ask for money/food

I do my part but the best way to help the homeless is not to become one

all I can say

Niketalk head honcho or some mess? ​
Bro you in Cincy, I'm in Cincy...Don't be ​
tough over the net my guy.​
I was trying to show my support and you ​
worried about how I post? ​
 ​
God bless. ​
roll.gif

Man someone give me a recap of this thread or tell me the page it get goods.

I feel like I missed some shenanigans in here.

Corns gonna corn and lames gonna lame. Hopefully that dabbing help you get your first kiss, you lame.
You worrying about pics of a foremen grill ? Aren't you in another thread struggling with talking to girls and hype about getting a girls phone number ? I said this to eyeseesoles and I'm gonna say it to you.

Spend less time on NT trolling and go work on yourself and maybe you will get girls.
hVE9eW4.gif

This thread isn't NT. NT is a community of brothers who look out for each other, especially when someone is down. It takes a lot to tell people about personal issues, even on an online message board. Trust I've been in situations similar to OPs, peep my uber request thread, and a NT brother came through for me when I needed help most, which resulted in me getting home after a long night at work when my car was messed up and I was broke because my job n said up the pay period. This thread isn't for us to judge op and ask him for proof of his struggle, if you think op is a liar leave the thread, otherwise do what you can to help. If I were in a position to help I would. Stay strong Op.

I'm pretty sure everyone in here has helped the homeless out (food/money/clothing/drink) at some point in their lives

My church runs a homeless ministry I'm active in every weekend.

So before yall label me as a trolling mofo I handle my share of them.

Have you every had a homeless person post outside your barbershop & food spot waiting for people going in and out to ask for money/food

I do my part but the best way to help the homeless is not to become one

all I can say

Do you realize how bad this sounds?

***** if you don't take these pics
You worrying about pics of a foremen grill ? Aren't you in another thread struggling with talking to girls and hype about getting a girls phone number ? I said this to eyeseesoles and I'm gonna say it to you.

Spend less time on NT trolling and go work on yourself and maybe you will get girls.

Those two dudes are beyond corny man.

Last edited:
All of this nonsense is going on and poor op is sleeping in the back of his car in a sleeping bag during NOVA/MD/DC winter. Let's get back to the topic of the thread...

All of this nonsense is going on and poor op is sleeping in the back of his car in a sleeping bag during NOVA/MD/DC winter. Let's get back to the topic of the thread...

I'm truely curious as to the car... Would you opinion on the subject change if it were a 328i?...

I'm truely curious as to the car... Would you opinion on the subject change if it were a 328i?...
Not really, I have a friend who drives a nice newer Infiniti(not sure what model because I'm not much of a car person), he hit rough times and had to live in his nice infiniti for a couple of months until he got back on his feet. He couldn't sell his car because he needed it look for jobs and for transportation once he got a job. Sometimes ish happens.... So no my opinion wouldn't change.

Not really, I have a friend who drives a nice newer Infiniti(not sure what model because I'm not much of a car person), he hit rough times and had to live in his nice infiniti for a couple of months until he got back on his feet. He couldn't sell his car because he needed it look for jobs and for transportation once he got a job. Sometimes ish happens.... So no my opinion wouldn't change.

But my point is of he has a higher value car he should sell and get another much cheaper car...

Now if people had $5 for every post in here OP would be good for a couple months. Someone need to make that gofundme.

Back
Top Bottom