True Life: I'm homeless

DC and Philly homeless are different man compared to NYC. They mad aggressive in those cities.
Man I had this huge *** dude step to me and demand I give him a dollar in a Starbucks when I was in NY over Labor Day weekend. Thought for sure dude was gonna rock me because I didn't have any cash
laugh.gif
Not gonna front like they angels out here lmao def get an aggressive guy here and there. Also the common hustlers ones, pregnant ladies or cats in like Penn station saying they are stranded. Its more of your own discretion at this point out here who to give money too. Most the time I just give em a dollar or 2 if I have cash, if im hustled so be it. Rather my heart be cleared for helping someone less unfortunate.

Yea, I mentioned it before that I may be homeless but not a bum. I really dont want to take anyones money knowing I still have some in my account. I did create a gofund me a few days ago, but cant come to post it.

My friend taking me to the movies and letting me stay with her are 2 different things. I mentioned before why I cant stay with her.

sleeping bag
pillow

View media item 1870243
now that I posted a pic my situation will get better right?
Pic of the grill should get my jobs back?

:rolleyes

Here we go. Dude has a decent car so now dudes gonna be all over the place.

Wish I could help you out OP, I been there. Sleeping in your car. Sadly I live on the other side of the country.

:rolleyes

Here we go. Dude has a decent car so now dudes gonna be all over the place.

Wish I could help you out OP, I been there. Sleeping in your car. Sadly I live on the other side of the country.

Red leather interior usually more than just a "decent" car

Son got a 2008 M3? :nerd:

Priorities all ****** up.

No sympathy for a man that would rather stunt then feed his own seed :x

Why OPEE why!?!?

Red leather dictates the price of my car? Ive had this car for about 4 years. Even if my car was an expesive car, what does me being able to afford it then have to do with now?

Btw, my leather is aftermarket from factory cloth

Just finished cutting my hair in the storage unit. I normally cut my own hair but damn, I was having a hard time. I need a bigger mirror.

Trollin [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yall let Fousey troll yall about being suicidal so he can get youtube views, not surprised people think this may be a troll story with NTs track record. Not saying dude is lying or not but its interesting he got friends to take him tk the movies but they havent offered to let him crash lol.

All i can say is if this is a true story then good luck and stay safe OP.
roll.gif
 @ Folks were coming at peoples HEADS when we said we didn't believe Illest was serious. We were all types of devils and inhumane beasts. 

Back
Top Bottom