True Life: I'm homeless

laugh.gif
 ^

One can be homeless and still not be a shiftless bum or whatever yall are thinking :lol:

OP never asked for donations. He just going through some things. It happens.

where
One can be homeless and still not be a shiftless bum or whatever yall are thinking :lol:

with a car like that though, he shouldnt be homeless.

sell it for what he can and rent a room. from my understanding he was in an area with good public transport.

his priorities stay ****** up, and we going to continue to troll/roast.

where

with a car like that though, he shouldnt be homeless.

sell it for what he can and rent a room. from my understanding he was in an area with good public transport.

his priorities stay ****** up, and we going to continue to troll/roast.

Does it make you feel good roasting/trolling someone who is going through a difficult time in his life?

Some of the people posting in here, never been homeless or even struggle financially...But has the audacity to judge, or criticize towards OP situation.

I pray and hope in your time of difficulties that nobody shows you this lack of support and compassion that is given in this thread.

Negative *** people..Why even bothered. 

Last edited:
Im not criticizing his situation

Just his priorities.

Ive been thru the struggle...but i got my *** up out of it.
Op has a car....he can get a job.

And i really honestly hope he gets it together.

Srs

How does his car change the issue? he clearly wasn't in the situation when he was doing up his whip, life is like that. Ya'll are being silly.

And the "pretending to be a woman" thing from what I understand was a jealous husband tryna catch his wife creeping. Crazy, but I don't think that makes you a constant fabricator/storyteller.

Im not criticizing his situation

Just his priorities.

Ive been thru the struggle...but i got my *** up out of it.
Op has a car....he can get a job.

And i really honestly hope he gets it together.

Srs
But, sckid20, who you to tell him what his priorities are? 

You don't know FULLY  his whole situation or what's truly going on...

Besides, bro, I wasn't aiming at you..I was speaking in generally.

Last edited:
No youre right.

I dont know 100%. Thats a good point.

Im just gonna leave this one to op.

Like someone mentioned earlier... There's a different between being homeless and a "bum" that sleeps in the street all day and that has nothing

If hes truly homeless the LAST thing you would be thinking about is posting on NT
We don't know what goes through the head of a homeless man. And being homeless doesn't necessarily equal being a bum.
If I was in his position I'd be on NT as well. You can't fill your entire day going to job interviews, ...
It's probably a way of venting some frustrations or countering boredom for him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom