Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Has he won a Playoff Game since 07/spygate though?

has he had a decent player in a skill position since he came in the leauge, tho?
yes. Answer the question though.

they've won a couple playoff games since spygate...spygate was week 1 of 2007. they won two playoff games later that year, only after railroading the entire league and forcing professional teams to cry about having the score run up against them. so sit the hell down, sir...
laugh.gif

has he had a decent player in a skill position since he came in the leauge, tho?

they've won a couple playoff games since spygate...spygate was week 1 of 2007. they won two playoff games later that year, only after railroading the entire league and forcing professional teams to cry about having the score run up against them. so sit the hell down, sir...
laugh.gif

I aint even gonna front, I hate the Patrots but this MVP is well deserved.
Hats off to Brady.

I aint even gonna front, I hate the Patrots but this MVP is well deserved.
Hats off to Brady.

The stupidity in this thread is off the charts, even for the extemely low standards of S & T. Anyone whining about Vick not getting a vote is either mentally challenged or doesn't know their head from their %@$%, in most cases both apply. I just knew the usual suspects would be in here talking completely out of their $$+. 

The stupidity in this thread is off the charts, even for the extemely low standards of S & T. Anyone whining about Vick not getting a vote is either mentally challenged or doesn't know their head from their %@$%, in most cases both apply. I just knew the usual suspects would be in here talking completely out of their $$+. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

think of all the great players and MVP's there have been.  Now take into account that this is the first time that this has happened, it just strikes me as odd.   
First thing I said in here was that Vick should have at least gotten a vote or two, just the mention of getting second place and what not. 

But from what you say here in this quote, I mean, is this the first year that racism has existed or something?  No right?  So why are all those other years free and clear, and THIS season is racist? 

There was no racism when McNair and Peyton SHARED the MVP, was there?  Did the voters change or something? 

If you want to play the dog card, that you can do, but this same media been gushing about Vick since he became the starter.  Race doesn't have anything to do with this one. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

think of all the great players and MVP's there have been.  Now take into account that this is the first time that this has happened, it just strikes me as odd.   
First thing I said in here was that Vick should have at least gotten a vote or two, just the mention of getting second place and what not. 

But from what you say here in this quote, I mean, is this the first year that racism has existed or something?  No right?  So why are all those other years free and clear, and THIS season is racist? 

There was no racism when McNair and Peyton SHARED the MVP, was there?  Did the voters change or something? 

If you want to play the dog card, that you can do, but this same media been gushing about Vick since he became the starter.  Race doesn't have anything to do with this one. 

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

only after railroading the entire league and forcing professional teams to cry about having the score run up against them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He deserved the unanimous vote this year and he deserved it in '07( damn favre riders 
30t6p3b.gif
).

And to the guy talking about how many playoff games have we won since '07? Did anyone come in here bragging about anything? This is a thread about REGULAR SEASON achievements and then you being some salty fan of probably an irrelevant team brings up the post season 
indifferent.gif

Go away troll.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

only after railroading the entire league and forcing professional teams to cry about having the score run up against them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He deserved the unanimous vote this year and he deserved it in '07( damn favre riders 
30t6p3b.gif
).

And to the guy talking about how many playoff games have we won since '07? Did anyone come in here bragging about anything? This is a thread about REGULAR SEASON achievements and then you being some salty fan of probably an irrelevant team brings up the post season 
indifferent.gif

Go away troll.

ill answer the question, yes they won 2 games since then, 
but answer mine, is something happened 3+ years ago relevant to what Brady did in the regular season?

but answer mine, is something happened 3+ years ago relevant to what Brady did in the regular season?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

how you gon blatantly lie
laugh.gif
. No they havent or maybe im just tripping.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hmmm
"Spygate" Videotaping incident Week 1 2007 season. September 9th 2007. 

AFC Divisional round vs the Jaguars, January 12th 2008. 31-20 Pats W

AFC Championship game vs the Chargers,January 20th 2008. 21-12 Pats W

Now unless I'm mistaken,both those victories were in the playoffs and happened after "Spygate" so umm yea,you just tripping 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Hmmm
"Spygate" Videotaping incident Week 1 2007 season. September 9th 2007. 

AFC Divisional round vs the Jaguars, January 12th 2008. 31-20 Pats W

AFC Championship game vs the Chargers,January 20th 2008. 21-12 Pats W

Now unless I'm mistaken,both those victories were in the playoffs and happened after "Spygate" so umm yea,you just tripping 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom