Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Aarons mvp > Toms mvp.

what MVP? the superbowl MVP? yeah, look up the past winners of THAT prestigious trophy...

lol

Aarons mvp > Toms mvp.

what MVP? the superbowl MVP? yeah, look up the past winners of THAT prestigious trophy...

lol

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Aarons mvp > Toms mvp.

lol

laugh.gif

Aarons mvp > Toms mvp.

lol

thats fine, ask them if they want to trade MVP hardware then

Aarons mvp > Toms mvp.

lol

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Aarons mvp > Toms mvp.

lol

tom's got 2 SB MVPs...he's coo
laugh.gif

he'd trade his 2010 season MVP for that ring tho, no doubt

Aarons mvp > Toms mvp.

lol

tom's got 2 SB MVPs...he's coo
laugh.gif

he'd trade his 2010 season MVP for that ring tho, no doubt

Aarons mvp > Toms mvp.

lol

the ring > the MVP trophy of the contest that won the ring....
walksinthedoorofthisthreadwithmiddlefingersintheairthenwalksout.gif
congrats, fraij.....

roll.gif

Aarons mvp > Toms mvp.

lol

the ring > the MVP trophy of the contest that won the ring....
walksinthedoorofthisthreadwithmiddlefingersintheairthenwalksout.gif
congrats, fraij.....

roll.gif

Idiot talking about racism but there are black voters too. Why didn't they vote for Vick then?

I'm glad I don't have to interact with any of you dudes in the real world. The @%%@ ya'll argue behind is down right ******ed and holds no real merit.

Idiot talking about racism but there are black voters too. Why didn't they vote for Vick then?

I'm glad I don't have to interact with any of you dudes in the real world. The @%%@ ya'll argue behind is down right ******ed and holds no real merit.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Couldn't have said it any better myself. The things I read on here from time to time are embarrassing.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. The things I read on here from time to time are embarrassing.

laugh.gif
 You still mad that you lost that bet to me back when aint ya.  As far as the black voters go, let's just say "generally speaking" that every brotha aint a brotha...........but I wouldn't expect a guy like you and a few others in here to understand.

laugh.gif
 You still mad that you lost that bet to me back when aint ya.  As far as the black voters go, let's just say "generally speaking" that every brotha aint a brotha...........but I wouldn't expect a guy like you and a few others in here to understand.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

As far as the black voters go, let's just say "generally speaking" that every brotha aint a brotha 
Right... and you know this how, or are you just talking out of your !@* again?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

As far as the black voters go, let's just say "generally speaking" that every brotha aint a brotha 
Right... and you know this how, or are you just talking out of your !@* again?

HOW DID PEYTON MANNING NOT GET A VOTE!?!?!?

HOW DID BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH NOT GET A VOTE?!?!?!?

HOW DID PEYTON MANNING NOT GET A VOTE!?!?!?

HOW DID BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH NOT GET A VOTE?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom