To the Nters that moved out to apartments....

Salt Lake City:

$881/ month --> Rent Only
1 BR, Fireplace, Washer/ Dryer and Garage Included

Not bad I think

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by youngmoney

2 bed 2 bath

pretty legit, indoor bball court, pool, hot tub, weight room etc
pimp.gif
where is this?
orlando

3BR, 2BA Fairly New Home
+ 1200$ Monthly Rent
+ Huge Yard/Porch/Garage/Fireplace
+ Washer/Dryer/Dish Washer
- Utilities Not Included
- Maintaining Property
- Long Commute
- Friend of Friend turned out to be one of the worst roommates ever.

3BR, 3BA Brand New Condominium
+ 1200$ Monthly Rent
+ Water/Electricity Included
+ 5 Minute Commute
+ 10 Minutes from the Beach
- No Amenities

3BR, 3BA New Apartment Complex
+ 1500$ Monthly Rent
+ Water/Electricity/High Speed Internet Included
+ Storage Unit Included
+ 5 Minute Commute
+ Amenities (Pool, Tennis Courts, Gym)
+ Fine Leasing Agents
- Dense Property "Managers"

All located in NC on or near the beach, planning on never renting/living in a house again. Apartments, Lofts or Condos ftw.

3BR, 2BA Fairly New Home
+ 1200$ Monthly Rent
+ Huge Yard/Porch/Garage/Fireplace
- Utilities Not Included
- Maintaining Property
- Long Commute
- Friend of Friend turned out to be one of the worst roommates ever.

3BR, 3BA Brand New Condominium
+ 1200$ Monthly Rent
+ Water/Electricity Included
+ 5 Minute Commute
- No Amenities

3BR, 3BA New Apartment Complex
+ 1500$ Monthly Rent
+ Water/Electricity/High Speed Internet Included
+ Storage Unit Included
+ 5 Minute Commute
+ Amenities (Pool, Tennis Courts, Gym)
+ Fine Leasing Agents
- Dense Property "Managers"

All located in NC on or near the beach, planning on never renting/living in a house again. Apartments, Lofts or Condos ftw.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I live in the Santa Monica/Brentwood area (Los Angeles):

I was renting a 1 bedroom-1 bath probably around 750 SQFT. Cost was $1395/mo.

New place is in the same building, I literally moved upstairs. 2 bedroom-2 bath around 1500 SQFT 1600/mo

It was a no brainier to make the move once it became available. Oh and with both places I have a covered parking spot which those people who live in LA know how much street parking blows here...

Damn dude.  I guess it literally "pays to live near the city" 
laugh.gif

I'm out here in Woodland Hills, 1 bedroom, about 800 sq. feet,  $1,095/mo.   
If I were to upgrade in the same building for a 2 bed, 2 bath with the 1500 square footage, it would be for the price of your former 1 bedroom.

This place has gym/lots of laundry devices/pool facilities.

I can't justify moving to a 2 bedroom yet, unless I'm ready to own a house.   It's just me and my girl.

New place is in the same building, I literally moved upstairs. 2 bedroom-2 bath around 1500 SQFT 1600/mo

It was a no brainier to make the move once it became available. Oh and with both places I have a covered parking spot which those people who live in LA know how much street parking blows here...

laugh.gif

If I were to upgrade in the same building for a 2 bed, 2 bath with the 1500 square footage, it would be for the price of your former 1 bedroom.

I can't justify moving to a 2 bedroom yet, unless I'm ready to own a house.   It's just me and my girl.

Originally Posted by iAllan

Riverside apartment, 4br/4ba
Fully furnished
$40/mo fee for a 42" plasma in the living room
$30/mo for parking permit (each car)
Water/Gas is free
They give us a $40 allowance for power, if we go over, we gotta split the remainder among the 4 of us.
Amenities include a private gym, private computer/study room, pool/jacuzzi, tanning booths (lol), game/lounge rooms, free high-speed internet, volleyball/bball courts

Comes out to a whopping $3300/month
I pay $765/month. Move in day was yesterday and they charged us "green fees/move in fees" so I had to pay $860.

I saved ZERO money over the summer, I'm in the process of looking for a job and relying on my student loans to pay for everything.

The reason why it's so expensive is that it's across the University Village and it's only about a 2 minute drive to campus
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
why?  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iAllan

Riverside apartment, 4br/4ba
Fully furnished
$40/mo fee for a 42" plasma in the living room
$30/mo for parking permit (each car)
Water/Gas is free
They give us a $40 allowance for power, if we go over, we gotta split the remainder among the 4 of us.
Amenities include a private gym, private computer/study room, pool/jacuzzi, tanning booths (lol), game/lounge rooms, free high-speed internet, volleyball/bball courts

Comes out to a whopping $3300/month
I pay $765/month. Move in day was yesterday and they charged us "green fees/move in fees" so I had to pay $860.

I saved ZERO money over the summer, I'm in the process of looking for a job and relying on my student loans to pay for everything.

The reason why it's so expensive is that it's across the University Village and it's only about a 2 minute drive to campus
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
why?  
roll.gif

Evanston, IL and very close to my school

Last year (two places)- Fall- 3br/1ba 2800/month (friend and I subletted at 600/month for the quarter)
Winter/Spring- 1350/month plus utilities for 3br/1ba for 3 people. Huge place, completely renovated, everything new. (repeatedly told we had one of the sickest
deals on campus) Miss it
30t6p3b.gif
(owner upped the price to 2200/month plus utilities... long story)

Summer in NYC- 700/month for 1br in a big house in Woodhaven,NY

This year- 2br/1ba for 1395/month plus need to pay for electricity. Smaller in relation to last place but bedrooms are slightly bigger.

Prices here can get really ridiculous. Lots of students have the money though. We (5 people) lost a bid for a nice house to 3 guys. Rent was 3500/month. :X

Evanston, IL and very close to my school

Last year (two places)- Fall- 3br/1ba 2800/month (friend and I subletted at 600/month for the quarter)
Winter/Spring- 1350/month plus utilities for 3br/1ba for 3 people. Huge place, completely renovated, everything new. (repeatedly told we had one of the sickest
deals on campus) Miss it
30t6p3b.gif
(owner upped the price to 2200/month plus utilities... long story)

Summer in NYC- 700/month for 1br in a big house in Woodhaven,NY

This year- 2br/1ba for 1395/month plus need to pay for electricity. Smaller in relation to last place but bedrooms are slightly bigger.

Prices here can get really ridiculous. Lots of students have the money though. We (5 people) lost a bid for a nice house to 3 guys. Rent was 3500/month. :X

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

I'd live in the valley or Sherman Oaks but the one big problem is the commute and driving daily over the hill on the 405 is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm not down with that!

The only other drawback to living up there is the heat. I haven't had to run any A/C this year and I know you dudes in the Valley have to keep it on, on the regular.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

I'd live in the valley or Sherman Oaks but the one big problem is the commute and driving daily over the hill on the 405 is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm not down with that!

The only other drawback to living up there is the heat. I haven't had to run any A/C this year and I know you dudes in the Valley have to keep it on, on the regular.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Danggg, ya'll pay a lot. I mean I know I don't live in NYC or LA or anything, but honestly I love my apartment...it gets the job done.

I pay 379$ a month plus electricity (about 30-40 dollars)

3 Bedroom 3 Bath

Lawrence, KS

WHAT?!?... For 50,000 sounds like i could get a mansion

I guess I should mention that that price is per roommate...so 379 muliplied by 3 would be the total...somewhere around 1150...

The apt comes fully furnished, pool, weight room

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Danggg, ya'll pay a lot. I mean I know I don't live in NYC or LA or anything, but honestly I love my apartment...it gets the job done.

I pay 379$ a month plus electricity (about 30-40 dollars)

3 Bedroom 3 Bath

Lawrence, KS

WHAT?!?... For 50,000 sounds like i could get a mansion

I guess I should mention that that price is per roommate...so 379 muliplied by 3 would be the total...somewhere around 1150...

The apt comes fully furnished, pool, weight room

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Brooklyn - $1,000 for a 1bedroom, 1 bath in Bay Ridge.

your def not lying bro. i been in bay ridge/bensonhurst for years, and its far from cheap. im shocked to see 2br's from $660.. smh sometimes i hate new york..

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Brooklyn - $1,000 for a 1bedroom, 1 bath in Bay Ridge.

your def not lying bro. i been in bay ridge/bensonhurst for years, and its far from cheap. im shocked to see 2br's from $660.. smh sometimes i hate new york..

i cant go with some of the prices yall are stating. i was thinking around $650 for a studio or 1 bdr but around next year

i cant go with some of the prices yall are stating. i was thinking around $650 for a studio or 1 bdr but around next year

Back
Top Bottom