To the Nters that moved out to apartments....

Mine is 1500/month. But i pay half.. 2BR/2Bath .. i have a roomie. 8th floor + balcony, 1200 sq ft.

I live in Miami.. (coral gables)

Mine is 1500/month. But i pay half.. 2BR/2Bath .. i have a roomie. 8th floor + balcony, 1200 sq ft.

I live in Miami.. (coral gables)

eek.gif
@ some of these prices. Must be nice.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

sheeesh, i need to get out of the bay area and fast! aint nothing here lower than $900 and sometimes thats a studio

this.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

sheeesh, i need to get out of the bay area and fast! aint nothing here lower than $900 and sometimes thats a studio

this.

Originally Posted by el terrible23

Rent must be cheap where you guys live. $995 1 bedroom 1 bath in Mountain View, CA.
I hear you

$950 2bed/1bath....garage converted into small home....live by myself though but its my own little spot.

Originally Posted by el terrible23

Rent must be cheap where you guys live. $995 1 bedroom 1 bath in Mountain View, CA.
I hear you

$950 2bed/1bath....garage converted into small home....live by myself though but its my own little spot.

1bedroom. 800 sq ft. $2070 a month. Me and my girl split that ++@%.

I'm gonna have to move out cuz ++@% is cutting into my savings

Jersey City, NJ - Newport Area

1bedroom. 800 sq ft. $2070 a month. Me and my girl split that ++@%.

I'm gonna have to move out cuz ++@% is cutting into my savings

Jersey City, NJ - Newport Area

730 a month for rent (it would be just 700 but I gotta pay an extra 30 for the parking pass fml) Utilities are around 50 a month (thats gas and electirc) and then I pay about another 100 for cable...

Living in Cleveland OH pics of the crib can b scene in bachelor pad thread

730 a month for rent (it would be just 700 but I gotta pay an extra 30 for the parking pass fml) Utilities are around 50 a month (thats gas and electirc) and then I pay about another 100 for cable...

last couple of places we lived

$855 (everything included)- 675 sq ft studio, columbia heights/Mt. Pleasant neighborhoods, Washington DC
$1650 (rent only)- 1000 sq ft 2 bd 2 ba, Brookland neighborhood, Washington DC
$1250 (everything)- 1500 sq ft loft, Olde Kensington neighborhood, Philadelphia PA

last couple of places we lived

$855 (everything included)- 675 sq ft studio, columbia heights/Mt. Pleasant neighborhoods, Washington DC
$1650 (rent only)- 1000 sq ft 2 bd 2 ba, Brookland neighborhood, Washington DC
$1250 (everything)- 1500 sq ft loft, Olde Kensington neighborhood, Philadelphia PA

Riverside apartment, 4br/4ba
Fully furnished
$40/mo fee for a 42" plasma in the living room
$30/mo for parking permit (each car)
Water/Gas is free
They give us a $40 allowance for power, if we go over, we gotta split the remainder among the 4 of us.
Amenities include a private gym, private computer/study room, pool/jacuzzi, tanning booths (lol), game/lounge rooms, free high-speed internet, volleyball/bball courts

Comes out to a whopping $3300/month
I pay $765/month. Move in day was yesterday and they charged us "green fees/move in fees" so I had to pay $860.

I saved ZERO money over the summer, I'm in the process of looking for a job and relying on my student loans to pay for everything.

The reason why it's so expensive is that it's across the University Village and it's only about a 2 minute drive to campus
embarassed.gif
sick.gif

Riverside apartment, 4br/4ba
Fully furnished
$40/mo fee for a 42" plasma in the living room
$30/mo for parking permit (each car)
Water/Gas is free
They give us a $40 allowance for power, if we go over, we gotta split the remainder among the 4 of us.
Amenities include a private gym, private computer/study room, pool/jacuzzi, tanning booths (lol), game/lounge rooms, free high-speed internet, volleyball/bball courts

Comes out to a whopping $3300/month
I pay $765/month. Move in day was yesterday and they charged us "green fees/move in fees" so I had to pay $860.

I saved ZERO money over the summer, I'm in the process of looking for a job and relying on my student loans to pay for everything.

The reason why it's so expensive is that it's across the University Village and it's only about a 2 minute drive to campus
embarassed.gif
sick.gif

I live in the Santa Monica/Brentwood area (Los Angeles):

I was renting a 1 bedroom-1 bath probably around 750 SQFT. Cost was $1395/mo.

New place is in the same building, I literally moved upstairs. 2 bedroom-2 bath around 1500 SQFT 1600/mo

It was a no brainier to make the move once it became available. Oh and with both places I have a covered parking spot which those people who live in LA know how much street parking blows here...

I live in the Santa Monica/Brentwood area (Los Angeles):

I was renting a 1 bedroom-1 bath probably around 750 SQFT. Cost was $1395/mo.

New place is in the same building, I literally moved upstairs. 2 bedroom-2 bath around 1500 SQFT 1600/mo

It was a no brainier to make the move once it became available. Oh and with both places I have a covered parking spot which those people who live in LA know how much street parking blows here...

Salt Lake City:

$881/ month --> Rent Only
1 BR, Fireplace, Washer/ Dryer and Garage Included

Not bad I think

Back
Top Bottom