THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Matched with a bitty on tinder bout a week ago. We hit it off pretty well, she’s very upfront, and direct about her life and current situation (divorce, etc)

then she drops the bomb on me today, after all this vibing and tells me she’s a ‘cam girl’ and performs sex work online. She hoped I wouldn’t run. Y’all, I had to contain my excitement. I played it off, like it’s a nonissue ( it is), other than the fact she’s met her match.:lol:

we went down a rabbit hole of kinks and fetishes, and I honestly think the universe is looking out for me. This summer gone be wild wild. Some of y’all probably know how much I’m into 30-something milfs.:evil:

already got one on the roster, but this one is beyond me.

Matched with a bitty on tinder bout a week ago. We hit it off pretty well, she’s very upfront, and direct about her life and current situation (divorce, etc)

then she drops the bomb on me today, after all this vibing and tells me she’s a ‘cam girl’ and performs sex work online. She hoped I wouldn’t run. Y’all, I had to contain my excitement. I played it off, like it’s a nonissue ( it is), other than the fact she’s met her match.:lol:

we went down a rabbit hole of kinks and fetishes, and I honestly think the universe is looking out for me. This summer gone be wild wild. Some of y’all probably know how much I’m into 30-something milfs.:evil:

Eff all that text.....what dat thang smell like is the question?

Bruhs let me know if it's ok to wrap to your Mom's friend.

She was looking right in them jeans at my last barbecue.

She in her 30's I think.

So no I don't mess with granny drawls.

I feel like she might be Favorite Mistake word to Giveon.

Bruhs let me know if it's ok to wrap to your Mom's friend.

She was looking right in them jeans at my last barbecue.

She in her 30's I think.

So no I don't mess with granny drawls.

I feel like she might be Favorite Mistake word to Giveon.

My largest spread was a 42 yr old when I was 22. Suffice to say, older women 30+ (with kids, divorces, student loans, etc) didn’t interest me in my 20’s. In reverse, pretty much the second I had kids at 29, I stopped chasing chicks younger than me, personal preference) age is really just a number.

if mom duke’s friend gets you going, go for it. You risk looking like a young fool, and being outted to others, but you also might fall into a cougar cage.

Consequently, caring this much about trivial things also makes you look goofy.
Meh

The end game is to get P. If people wanna jump through hoops to get there, more power to them.

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Hope that doesn't go over y'all heads

Ask her about a trailer to find if you want to see the movie :smokin

1623705983709.png

:lol:

Been experimenting lately on social media.

Dudes post comments to gas women up when they post thirst traps. They get ignored. I post something negative on some not impressed steeze and they always respond to my comment. Told one girl her cakes were ight and she needs to hit the gym and do some squats. Shorty said she agrees :lol:

Asked this black chick if she wanted to kick it, she responded with are we in high school. Kept it moving these broads something else

Back
Top Bottom